• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Pc release ...

Yes !! now I can go and be the proper #10 the Boks need and beat the All blacks in my debut !!!

Release date was 24 June , it is now 25 June still coming soon what the fu##k is going on with these guys ????!!!

I saw jmmontoro start up the game last night and got excited because I thought it was out... Then I realised it was just his early edition and we still needed to wait. :(

I saw jmmontoro start up the game last night and got excited because I thought it was out... Then I realised it was just his early edition and we still needed to wait. :(

i was awake till past 3 the morning waiting for the game like a idiot !!

30c0n4i.gif

Just to let people know, the game is now available on the Canadian Steam (so I'm assuming it's up for other countries), however it's $65 CAD which to me is way too much money for a game that only looks like it has seen minor improvements since the release of Rugby Challenge 1. Hopefully it will be on sale soon!

It is available on steam , but the price is madness , is there anyone that can confirm of any chances that have been made from the console version as far as I know the kicking has been made more difficult anything else ?

Code:
It is available on steam , but the price is madness , is there anyone that can confirm of any chances that have been made from the console version as far as I know the kicking has been made more difficult anything else ?

PC is made for modding..
Soon you will be able to edit any player..
Five me 2 hours to release new database with all characters edible.

Code:

PC is made for modding..
Soon you will be able to edit any player..
Five me 2 hours to release new database with all characters edible.

I am talking about bug fixes and game changes not mods that anyone and their dog can do

Ouch, R750 for Rugby Challenge 3 is well overpriced, even 25% more than what you would pay for standard editions of FIFA and NBA 2k series. I'm about to be out the country for the next three weeks so there isn't any point in me buying it right now, especially when it's going to cause that much damage to the wallet. Hopefully they will do some sort of price drop in the next two months. I definitely will get it in the nearish future though... Just disappointed with their pricing model.

Ouch, R750 for Rugby Challenge 3 is well overpriced, even 25% more than what you would pay for standard editions of FIFA and NBA 2k series. I'm about to be out the country for the next three weeks so there isn't any point in me buying it right now, especially when it's going to cause that much damage to the wallet. Hopefully they will do some sort of price drop in the next two months. I definitely will get it in the nearish future though... Just disappointed with their pricing model.

Yeah I also had one look at the price and said no way

I bought it and regret it so much. I knew it was just a patched version of RC2 but I couldn't resist. The improved rucking makes it a lot more bearable(very easy to retain possession now) but it's the same old gameplay. The game is way too easy for me. I can beat the All Blacks using Zimbabwe on Pro. If the online community grows it would definitely be awesome. I've only found one person online so far and it was devastatingly laggy, for the most part no one is online yet.

I bought it and regret it so much. I knew it was just a patched version of RC2 but I couldn't resist. The improved rucking makes it a lot more bearable(very easy to retain possession now) but it's the same old gameplay. The game is way too easy for me. I can beat the All Blacks using Zimbabwe on Pro. If the online community grows it would definitely be awesome. I've only found one person online so far and it was devastatingly laggy, for the most part no one is online yet.

I was going to be a day one purchaser, and would be well up for loads of online play and getting the community together. We had 150+ members in the RC2 online group, but most of those were assembled too late to get a good community going.

However I simply can't justify £40 in the current climate. I am content to buy an updated RC2 for improvements, bug fixes and more online players but absolutely not at this price. Knowing that others feel the same and so there will not be many online players until a price drop simply reinforces this. At £30 I would have been hesitant but would still buy it.

We are receiving the game 9 months after it was originally due, 5 days after the Steam release date embarrassment, and over 2 months after the console release but at console prices. Console users at least have the advantage of being able to sell the game on if it's not for them.

An early discount to promote the game is sorely needed otherwise I fear it is going to flop. I am a big supporter of the RC series, as it's the best we have at the moment, but once again they make it very difficult for an avid rugby community to promote their game for them.

Last edited:
A cheaper Alternative

So As a fellow rugby fan i thought i would share some knowledge that might help you guys.
There is a website that allows you to by game keys etc. I have just bought RC3 for about £15 but as its like Ebay so it depends how lucky you are!
Not sure what the rules about posting links is but the link to the RC3 page is below, again sorry if im breaking forum rules and if i am please let me know and ill amend my post accordingly.

https://www.g2a.com/rugby-challenge-3-steam-cd-key-global.html

I would suggest using the G2A shield just in case but i have been buying games there for over a year and never had a problem.

I was going to be a day one purchaser, and would be well up for loads of online play and getting the community together. We had 150+ members in the RC2 online group, but most of those were assembled too late to get a good community going.

However I simply can't justify £40 in the current climate. I am content to buy an updated RC2 for improvements, bug fixes and more online players but absolutely not at this price. Knowing that others feel the same and so there will not be many online players until a price drop simply reinforces this. At £30 I would have been hesitant but would still buy it.

We are receiving the game 9 months after it was originally due, 5 days after the Steam release date embarrassment, and over 2 months after the console release but at console prices. Console users at least have the advantage of being able to sell the game on if it's not for them.

An early discount to promote the game is sorely needed otherwise I fear it is going to flop. I am a big supporter of the RC series, as it's the best we have at the moment, but once again they make it very difficult for an avid rugby community to promote their game for them.

What changed your mind?

Latest posts