Pc release ...

JohnKA

Bench Player
Country Flag
South Africa
Club or Nation
Sharks
Hey everyone

Does anyone have ANY info on a pc release ? ... it has been a while now and is feeling like forever , I really want to play this game but there is NO INFO at all on a possible release date !!! Any news is welcome

So far there isn't any information on it. I took a look at their Facebook page and they are still touting the line of "There will be a pc release, but no date has of yet been confirmed."

I have just got my PC tester codes, so I'll let you know how she goes once I install.

I have just got my PC tester codes, so I'll let you know how she goes once I install.

Thanks a lot for the update !!! do you think they might have fixed a few bugs that have been mentioned in the console versions for pc already ? (I doubt it but we can dream I guess)

Thanks a lot for the update !!! do you think they might have fixed a few bugs that have been mentioned in the console versions for pc already ? (I doubt it but we can dream I guess)

This was the case when RC2 was released a month or two after the console versions. I believe they worked on the priority issues for the PC release, and used that as the basis for a console patch.

This was the case when RC2 was released a month or two after the console versions. I believe they worked on the priority issues for the PC release, and used that as the basis for a console patch.

RC2's release date for consoles was June 13 2013 and then for PCs on July 25. The first console patch went out on October 25th.
Source: http://forums.sidhe.co.nz/showthread.php?50037-PS3-patch-is-out&highlight=patch

So if it was the same as last time, (which hopefully it isn't) there is still a fair amount of waiting ahead.

Also, this thread highlights the difficulty they had in getting the go ahead for patches, it seems HES wasn't keen on doing them from a financial perspective:
http://forums.sidhe.co.nz/showthread.php?50969-Extremely-Disappointing-Sidhe

hope this is not the case I really NEED to play this game !!!

Woldog, what's your Steam username? Add me at this same one, I had the game for months and no one to play with :(

Woldog, what's your Steam username? Add me at this same one, I had the game for months and no one to play with :(

Steam username is Archaon (picture is a kitten in Grass) I'll add you tonight after work. Do you know if the Multiplayer will be unlocked for testing? I haven't downloaded the game yet but it shouldn't take longer than 20 mins.

I found you, I think, plenty of people with he same username. Multiplayer is unlocked yeah, I played once with the HES testing guys but since I'm on a different continent haven't had a chance to go at it again.

I found you, I think, plenty of people with he same username. Multiplayer is unlocked yeah, I played once with the HES testing guys but since I'm on a different continent haven't had a chance to go at it again.

Have you noticed anything different from the Pc version ? or is it the same as console ... less bugs ... more bugs ... the same ?

Feel free to add me on Steam guys (username below).

We had an RC2 group of 150 or so players for RC2 online play, although this was mostly from me scrabbling around trying to get players together after initial interest had wained (mostly due to never being able to find online players!).

I'll be looking to get an RC3 online group set up as soon as we have a release date, and plan to call on (read: spam) all of my RC1 and RC2 contacts to join up if they're thinking of getting the game. That's about 200+ players at last count. If we can get anything like 50 players at launch, who can see if anyone's online and arrange games/tournaments etc then we'll be in far better shape for online play, and have more of a chance of building it this time.

Geez TruBlu/HES don't make this easy do they?

Feel free to add me on Steam guys (username below).

We had an RC2 group of 150 or so players for RC2 online play, although this was mostly from me scrabbling around trying to get players together after initial interest had wained (mostly due to never being able to find online players!).

I'll be looking to get an RC3 online group set up as soon as we have a release date, and plan to call on (read: spam) all of my RC1 and RC2 contacts to join up if they're thinking of getting the game. That's about 200+ players at last count. If we can get anything like 50 players at launch, who can see if anyone's online and arrange games/tournaments etc then we'll be in far better shape for online play, and have more of a chance of building it this time.

Geez TruBlu/HES don't make this easy do they?

Added. I skipped RC2 after buying RC1, but I will definitely be getting RC3.

wicked witch replied to a tweet asking about pc release on may 18th saying it would be soon. So maybe sometime in June for pc release hopefully

Just hope they realise the pc version as soon as possible, so people can modding it with all the licenses

well I just bought rugby league live 3 now that is back for sale on steam. I know it's not union but still seems pretty good from what I have played so far. I think will serve as a good alternative while waiting for rc3 to come out on pc.

The wait is really terrible , why is there no news !!!??? I wanted to play this game before the June internationals but yeah now my dream is crushed by wicked witch !!! Wicked people indeed they are

Latest posts