• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

PC Version

J

jimmy44

Does anyone have the PC version yet? only one CD in the box, that can't be right can it?

Just opened mine and theres a second CD under the booklet on the left hand side.

Hello,
I'm French (so excuse me for my English), I have XBOX and PC and I would like to know what is the best for Rugby06 ?
On PC I play at PES5 with PS2 controler (I don't know if it's the good word) and I woulk like to know if this device functions on Rugby06, and if the maniability is good ?
Thank's

Originally posted by Air Ben@Feb 11 2006, 02:23 AM
Xbox for me but many will disagree...
I hesitate because I'm a fan of Stade Toulousain and I hope can do the real kits of it and other French teams.

Ensta, for editing purposes the PC is always the best option in my opinion. Especially if you have a PS2 controller to go with it.

I will be getting it on Xbox, but if I could, I would definitely get it one PC.

If however, you want a lot of multiplayer action etc. a console and a couch can't be beat.

Both have strengths and weaknesses, but a good PC has a lot more options.....f*** IT!! I was sitting on the computer with the tv on in the background on three news. The phone rang in the middle of this post, I answered it. Talked for about 5 minutes. Cmae back here, and there was the end of a feature with Dan Carter talking about and playing Rugby 06!!

Bugger.

Anyway, where was I.... Oh yeah. In my opinion you should get PC version if you're into editing it.

Originally posted by .:kaftka:.@Feb 11 2006, 05:52 PM
Ensta, for editing purposes the PC is always the best option in my opinion. Especially if you have a PS2 controller to go with it.

I will be getting it on Xbox, but if I could, I would definitely get it one PC.

If however, you want a lot of multiplayer action etc. a console and a couch can't be beat.

Both have strengths and weaknesses, but a good PC has a lot more options.....f*** IT!! I was sitting on the computer with the tv on in the background on three news. The phone rang in the middle of this post, I answered it. Talked for about 5 minutes. Cmae back here, and there was the end of a feature with Dan Carter talking about and playing Rugby 06!!

Bugger.

Anyway, where was I.... Oh yeah. In my opinion you should get PC version if you're into editing it.
Thank's for your help, I think definitively buy the game on PC.
For the editing, I hope it will be not too difficult...

I'm going to be doing kits as I did for R2005 so I'll make sure I can get Toulouse done for you.

Originally posted by edinburgh_gunner@Feb 11 2006, 09:34 PM
I'm going to be doing kits as I did for R2005 so I'll make sure I can get Toulouse done for you.
Thank's, if you need my help for a french team (kit, logo,...) ask me.
If it's not too difficult for me I can try to make french team but me, poor French, have the game just the next week... :(

Latest posts