• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Perfect Points and The Rugby Bookie

yeah i dont have a clue when/who/what the betting should be for these.

i was kind of disapointed the NRL betting didnt take off.

Are there any other sports people would like to bet on?

Soccer seems to be quite a prevalent issue on this board.
I know i'm bringing this up a little late becuase there are maybe 3 games left before it all ends until next season, but i think that may kick off if members are given the option.

Are the RWC games going to be available on the bookie?

of course the RWC games will be available on the bookie :p

you see its hard for me to put soccer games up since i have no interest in it. But if someone game me teams and odds and stuff i would put them up no problem.

yeah of course, i might put up the state of origin up on sunday night, we had the kiwis vs the kangaroos.

you see its hard for me to put soccer games up since i have no interest in it. But if someone game me teams and odds and stuff i would put them up no problem.
[/b]

Yeah, i'm in the same boat as you.
I have no interest in footy, but there are loads of guys on here that like it - you'd think someone would maybe be up for putting a flurry down.

yeah well thats fine and all, i dont mind putting it up, just need somoene to give me odds and stuff :)

Hey, I tried to go to the bookie but I got a page error. Do I have to register somewhere or do smthing particular to be able to get in ?

Cheers

Charles

Hey, I tried to go to the bookie but I got a page error. Do I have to register somewhere or do smthing particular to be able to get in ?

Cheers

Charles
[/b]
Yeah I get an error as well...normally it doesn't do that.

Maybe woosaah is working on it. Or not lol.

Its usage doesn't warrant it to be maintained properly because its a fair bit of work on woosaah's behalf I think.

dunno whats going on there, ill play with it and see what i can do. thanks for letting me know though :)

Latest posts