• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Perfect Points and The Rugby Bookie

of course i am, with updated stats each week. unless people tell me they are sick of the stats :)

its not easy compiling all the stats each week, the way its set out anyway :)

of course i am, with updated stats each week. unless people tell me they are sick of the stats :)

its not easy compiling all the stats each week, the way its set out anyway :)
[/b]

I think its great, never seen anything like it on other forums.

Code:
Super 14
                        Home Bets      Home Bet Totals    Away Bets    Away Bet Totals
Hurricanes v Brumbies       8                130               2              200
Highlanders v Stormers      6                120               2              200
Blues v Reds               18                590               2               20
Force v Lions              12                470               4               60
Bulls v Chiefs              4                 60               6              250
Cheetahs v Crusaders        6                100              12              570

Six Nations
                        Home Bets      Home Bet Totals    Away Bets    Away Bet Totals
Ireland v England           8                460               2               50
France v Wales             16                830               0                0
Scotland v Italy           12                630               4               60

So what a weekend for the bookie, by the looks of what i have seen around the board i see that geteofmeland has got the most points. How he has that much i have no idea, he must have picked a roughy in the first round to give him that many points. He has betted a total of 1270 points so far with o'rothlain second on 650 and RoyalBlueStuey on 485. If you want to know the full list i can post it up no problem (at a cost of rep lol, joking btw)

For the Six Nations betting i am disapointed in all the Welsh supporters out there, not one person put money on them beating the French. But i suppose thats ok since the French won right? The most money went on the French to win, hopefully i will have the betting sorted out soon as i think it may be a bit inconsistant in how it is doing the pay outs, but that may be my fault :) with a total of 2030 points bet in the weekend that shows me people are betting. A total of 42 bets were placed which is also good.

Now for the Super 14. The betting was pretty even per match with the bulls chiefs scoing the lowest of 310 points and the Blues Reds 610 as the highest. A total of 82 bets were place and the Blues scoring 18 of those bets. With the Crusaders getting 12 of them.

The biggest payout for a game was 4030 for the England vs Italy game, obviously the odds were a bit weird for that one (1:12 for those with a brain lapse).
Bigest payout to a member was 1300 to getofmeland for the same game, for a 100 point bet, that cant be right (now i know how you did it :) )

Come on guys, bet more, get more points and try knock getofmeland off the top. See who can score the most points in TRF's Rugby Bookie.

Upcoming events for this week are:
Super 14 Round 5 - this week.

If anyone can find the odds for the Eruopean Super League or any other game odds that are going on around the world (Rugby/League mainly) Then please PM me and i can add them onto the Perfect Bookie as well.

Cheers.

ok so I've never done any of this kind of betting. How does it work?

choose who you think is going to win. home/away. put some points on them, minium of 10 max of 100 (you only have 100 anyway). if they win you get points back plus more, depending on the odds that is :)

Code:
[b]Guiness Priemership[/b]

HomeBets   Home Bet Totals   Away Bets   Away bet Totals   Paid Out     Member Losses
Leicester v Harliquins       6              170            0                0           510              0
London Irish v Newcastle     4               85            3               85           255             85
Northampton v Gloucester     5               60            2              150           300             60
Worchester v Bath            0                0            7              230             0            230
Saracens v Sale              5              125            0                0           375              0
Wasps v Bristol              2               25            4              135            75            135

[b]Super 14[/b]
                          HomeBets   Home Bet Totals   Away Bets   Away bet Totals   Paid Out     Member Losses
Blues v Highlanders          5              165            0                0           495              0
Brumbies v Bulls             3               85            1               10            20             85
Cheetahs v Chiefs            2               25            0                0             0             25
Hurricanes v Stormers        5              260            0                0             0            260
Reds v Lions                 1               10            3               30            60             10
Sharks v Crusaders           0                0            5              205             0            205
Waratahs v Force             1               10            4               55             0             65

What a weekend for betting it was. Well if you bet on the GP it was a good weekend as there was only 510 points lost compared to the Super 14 where 650 Points were lost But this biggest differents was the winners. With a total of 1515 for the GP and 575 for the Super 14 making the GP the most seccesful competition in the weekend. The two draws and the last minute loss for the Crusaders didnt help this one.

Coming up this week are:
Super 14 Round 6
Six Nations
Cricket World Cup - Week one

Again, if anyone wants to know any other stats, whitin reason, i can give them. if anyone knows where i can find more odds on other sporting events including anything related to rugby/league let me know :)

happy betting :)

Code:
Six Nations
England v France             1             100            5             150              400               150
Italy v Wales                4             170            2              35              720                15
Scotland v Ireland           0               0            4             170              340                 0

Super 14
Blues v Lions                4             120            0               0              840                 0
Brumbies v Stormers          1              10            2              25               40                25
Cheetahs v Sharks            0               0            2              50              100                 0
Highlanders v Reds           2              70            0               0              280                 0
Force v Hurricanes           0               0            1              20                0                20
Warratahs v Bulls            1              20            1              25               50                20

Guiness Priemership
Newcastle v Saracens         2              35            2             110              105               110
Sale v Worcester             4             190            0               0                0               190
Bath v Northampton           2             110            1              10              330                10
Bristol v London Irish       2             110            0               0                0               110
Harlequins v Wasps           0               0            4             135              270                 0
Gloucester v Leicester       1              10            3             130               30               130

Cricket World Cup
West Indies v Pakistan       3             140            0               0   
Australia v Scotland         4             190            0               0
Canada v Kenya               1              25            1              15         
Bermuda v Sri Lanka          0               0            3             210        
Ireland v Zimbabwe           1              25            1              50         
Netherlands v South Africa   0               0            2             110       
England v New Zealand        2              30            3             160        
Bangladesh v India           0               0            2              60         
Ireland v Pakistan           0               0            2              60         
Australia v Netherlands      2              60            0               0
Canada v England             0               0            2              60         
Bermuda v India              0               0            2              60         
West Indies v Zimbabwe       2              60            0               0

Another week of betting gone. Thanks to Charlie for paying out the winners last sunday.

Six nations threw up a couple of surprises this week with Italy and England winning. Not many bets placed on the 6 nations, infact hardly any bets at all throughout the rugby bookie only 84. A total of 3505 points were won in the weekend though.

This week Round 1 of the NRL will be included.

I kinda stuffed up the stats for this week. my fault :) hopefully from next week it will be right again.

Anyway from what i have so far...

11 bets on the league, 460 points were paid out and 110 points were lost by punters. Bigest payout was for the rabbits game of 220 points.

in the super 14 we also had only 11 bets for it. but with 653 points on the line and 210 on the crusaders made it profitable. The crusaders paying out 1000 for the crusaders game (i obviosly have the spreads wrong wtf is with that)

as for the GP we had 21 bets placed for that and 1005 points won for that. and only 265 points lost.

For the 6N 23 bets were placed with 2930 won and 390 lost.

Now you will see where i stuffed up with the odds.

Austrlaia were at 1:100, where i thought it would have been Netherlands would win at 1:100. paid out 1010 points to SaintsFan_webby and RoyalBlueStuey picked up 5050 how the hell that happened i have no idea. After this week i am just going to make everything 1:2 or 2:1 as i dont think the odds are workign properly. Either that or i might make the non favoured team the favourite, but that could confuse some people. There were 22 bets with a total of 830 staked. but only 60 points lost and 8080 points won. its just crazy. I still need to do some study on this :)

well after careful consideration (well finding out that i won 6460 points on one match) i have decided to change all the betting that i ahve done so far. Hopefully i will get it right soon

after new zealands game against canada in the cricket i am going to reset my points back to 0 and just keep my bets for the other games.

if anyone wants me to reset their points back i am happy to do so just let me know. I think 8000 odd points is a bit much at this stage :)

I think im standing to get a 5000 point payout if everything goes to plan in one game :D

right i am going to put me back to 100, just giving myself 50 for those wins. wont change anyone else just because its all my fault :)

13560 points down the drain :(

Well unlike you, my 5500 points were worked for with a hardness only expressed my diamonds. :p

right its been a busy few weeks with the league and the cricket as well as all the rugby that has been getting bet on so i will put up a full stats sheet up after the cricket world cup, its just too messy at the moment.

It had also come to my attention that some games hadnt been paid out. They will still show up as not paid but i have paid them out now.

the games were:
England v Kenya
West Indiws v Ireland
India v Sri Lanka
Australia v South Africa
Bermuda v Bangladesh
West Indies v Zimbabwe

Any other questions let me know.

I'm a little bit gutted that i haven't been able to bet on the HEC semi's.
Altho i would have lost money today, i still would have liked to participate.
Oh well...

Yeah we will have to get the betting going again...

A give the games to our Bookie (woosaah)

Latest posts