• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Pga

Looking good my man! Looking good!

Now between Jason and Jordan and Jason looking sweet!!

However, not all good news for the Irish!! Jordan looking like taking the No 1 spot at the end of today!

Looking good my man! Looking good!

Now between Jason and Jordan and Jason looking sweet!!

However, not all good news for the Irish!! Jordan looking like taking the No 1 spot at the end of today!
He definitely deserves it! Think we'll see it back in Rory's hands by the end of the fed ex playoffs though. He'll win at least two of em.

I would like to think so but Speith has a far better short game than Rory who dominates with his length!

It will be a fantastic time over the next few years watching these guys!!

Great year of majors given a very fitting end. Jason Day is a fantastic golfer and worker and will win more of these, could see him in a green jacket come April! Deserved champion.

Absolutely deserved win for a great champion but what a superb advert for golf is Speith!

Sportsman extraordinaire both in his skill and the way he behaves!

Wonderful guy who to me is everything that a certain other guy has never been!

Finally Jason Day has won a Major! I'm so happy for the guy, he is one of my favourite golfers, and deserved it. His putting was unbelievable!

I was also glad to see Branden Grace moving into the top 20 with his 3rd place finish.

The WGC is looking great this weekend. Scott, Mcilroy, DJ, Willett and Bubba all in contention! If Rory can keep his putting going I can't see him losing. It's incredible how much better he is tee to green than everyone else it's incredible.

Also, any chance we could get this thread stickied and the name changed to The Golf Thread? I think it's help it's activity.

The WGC is looking great this weekend. Scott, Mcilroy, DJ, Willett and Bubba all in contention! If Rory can keep his putting going I can't see him losing. It's incredible how much better he is tee to green than everyone else it's incredible.

Also, any chance we could get this thread stickied and the name changed to The Golf Thread? I think it's help it's activity.

Is there anyone better that Rory or Garcia for tee to green shots yet both "suffer" (comparative term in this case) from being "only" streaky putters!!!

Certainly Sergio should be a multiple Majors winner by now and one wonders whether he will become the next holder after Monty of the best never to have won one?

Sunday could be a huge day at Doral and bodes well for the season too......be good to have five to ten contenders fighting it out at the big events!

Watch out for Danny Willets this year........he has served his time and is ready for the big time with Wood not too far behind him!

See new thread!!

Last edited:

Latest posts