• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Photo wanted!

D

Dooley

I'm not sure it's the right place to post this but I'd like to know if anyone could provide me with a good picture of famous Big Bill Cavubati in a Fiji rugby shirt... Thanks a lot!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ASM70 @ May 12 2009, 11:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I'm not sure it's the right place to post this but I'd like to know if anyone could provide me with a good picture of famous Big Bill Cavubati in a Fiji rugby shirt... Thanks a lot![/b]

Couldn't Google his picture??? baad!!!!!!!!!!!

Just connect to Fiji Rugby Union ;) ;) ;)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (LeksoRugby @ May 12 2009, 11:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ASM70 @ May 12 2009, 11:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm not sure it's the right place to post this but I'd like to know if anyone could provide me with a good picture of famous Big Bill Cavubati in a Fiji rugby shirt... Thanks a lot![/b]

[/b][/quote]
How come you support ASM Clermont?... I understand you're from Georgia... We've got a fantastic Georgian Tight-head prop called Dato Zirakashvili... He's recovering from a severe knee injury dating from a World Cup qualifier between Germany and Georgia... He should be back in the groove in a few days, raring to play the semi-final of the French championship against either Stade Toulousain or USAPerpignan...

2004_bill_cavubati.jpg

I thought everyone would have been awake to the wonders of google by now.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (melon @ May 13 2009, 12:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
2004_bill_cavubati.jpg

I thought everyone would have been awake to the wonders of google by now.[/b]
I am fully aware of the wonders of Google indeed and, therefore, I've also found this magnificent portrait you've kindly uploaded... But What I'd like is a picture of the full body of the bulky Fijian prop...
Thanks anyway.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ASM70 @ May 13 2009, 10:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (melon @ May 13 2009, 12:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
2004_bill_cavubati.jpg

I am fully aware of the wonders of Google indeed and, therefore, I've also found this magnificent portrait you've kindly uploaded... But What I'd like is a picture of the full body of the bulky Fijian prop...
Thanks anyway.
[/b][/quote]
gallery_81_47_9136.jpg

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (melon @ May 13 2009, 04:17 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ASM70 @ May 13 2009, 10:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (melon @ May 13 2009, 12:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
2004_bill_cavubati.jpg

Thanks anyway.
[/b][/quote]
gallery_81_47_9136.jpg

[/b][/quote]
Excellent!
mort-de-rire-saoul-28492.gif

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ASM70 @ May 13 2009, 03:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (LeksoRugby @ May 12 2009, 11:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ASM70 @ May 12 2009, 11:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

[/b][/quote]
How come you support ASM Clermont?... I understand you're from Georgia... We've got a fantastic Georgian Tight-head prop called Dato Zirakashvili... He's recovering from a severe knee injury dating from a World Cup qualifier between Germany and Georgia... He should be back in the groove in a few days, raring to play the semi-final of the French championship against either Stade Toulousain or USAPerpignan...
[/b][/quote]

you gave me the answer that I was to tell you :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes Davit is the reason of Clermont's logo is on my account

Latest posts