• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Picture Uploading

D

DonBilly

I've never managed to change my avatar or to upload a picture. Is/are there well known reason(s) for that? Is there a turn around?

I don't think you can upload them straight onto this site.
Go to imageshack.us or some place to upload them there and bring them across.

This is something we've had problems with for a while, just wondering, how would people feel about having an FTP address that they could access through an FTP browser? I could do that easily enough, just have to know that members know how to access it

Originally posted by Dom@Nov 11 2004, 04:26 PM
This is something we've had problems with for a while, just wondering, how would people feel about having an FTP address that they could access through an FTP browser? I could do that easily enough, just have to know that members know how to access it
Sounds like a good idea im ups for it, if i knew how to use it
<

Basically you need to download an FTP client, just search up on the internet for it, http://www.coreftp.com/ - a free client I found just then. Install it and then I will give the details needed to put in, then its just a folder on the web for everyone to access. Its either that or everyone gets their own folder and password, thats just in case of people tampering with other people's files

As a matter of interest Dom, how come the old system of it just loading up anyway has changed?

Not too sure, have had a problem since we have got this hosting, haven't found a solution yet

Latest posts