• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Picture Uploading

D

DonBilly

I've never managed to change my avatar or to upload a picture. Is/are there well known reason(s) for that? Is there a turn around?

K

kaftka

I don't think you can upload them straight onto this site.
Go to imageshack.us or some place to upload them there and bring them across.

D

Dom

This is something we've had problems with for a while, just wondering, how would people feel about having an FTP address that they could access through an FTP browser? I could do that easily enough, just have to know that members know how to access it

A

All_Blacks_Hurricanes_Lions_Fan

Originally posted by Dom@Nov 11 2004, 04:26 PM
This is something we've had problems with for a while, just wondering, how would people feel about having an FTP address that they could access through an FTP browser? I could do that easily enough, just have to know that members know how to access it
Sounds like a good idea im ups for it, if i knew how to use it

D

Dom

Basically you need to download an FTP client, just search up on the internet for it, http://www.coreftp.com/ - a free client I found just then. Install it and then I will give the details needed to put in, then its just a folder on the web for everyone to access. Its either that or everyone gets their own folder and password, thats just in case of people tampering with other people's files

S

St Helens RLFC

As a matter of interest Dom, how come the old system of it just loading up anyway has changed?

D

Dom

Not too sure, have had a problem since we have got this hosting, haven't found a solution yet