• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Pierre Spies

Please God don't let Will Greenwood find that video... Anyway, he is a great player, but deny him the space, and he won't be able to do much. I think the Lions have the players to contain him. If they don't though, he will race away and score time after time. Not much you can do against a train.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (wairarapa_cullen @ Jun 12 2009, 07:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Meh, Kankowski is still the better no. 8 out of the two.[/b]

Choosing between Kankowski and Spies is the hardest thing ever. My view? Throw away Burger and play both!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Jer1cho @ Jun 12 2009, 06:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (wairarapa_cullen @ Jun 12 2009, 07:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Meh, Kankowski is still the better no. 8 out of the two.[/b]

Choosing between Kankowski and Spies is the hardest thing ever. My view? Throw away Burger and play both!
[/b][/quote]

Brilliant idea Jer1cho, can't believe I've never thought of it that way! Kanko could do very well in any back row position with his pace and aggression level. So how about 8. Spies, 7. Smith, 6. Kankowski?

That would be a monster of a back row! Juan Smith provides enough mongrel around the rucks to produce good turnover ball I reckon.

Exactly. Burger is not really a ball stealer, and he has been so bad recently. But hey, Bismark du Plessis is the best ball stealer we have! Ha ha. So that's sorted.

C_71_article_1015811_image_list_image_list_item_0_image.jpg

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Teh Mite @ Jun 12 2009, 10:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

God damn you guys from TRF Lions podcast 1... what have you started!?!

I came here looking forward to another insightful post from Teh Mite, instead I get hit with Greenwood's seedy looking mug staring back at me!

the pure speed and strength of spies is unreal

although there isnt much between them, spies should start infront

I think Spies has the edge when it comes to PDV...I think he prefers taller 8s, it seems to be a recurring theme in the Boks selection.

Wow he's great

And has some predilections to nudism :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

pierre_spies_gallery__600x395.jpg

Latest posts