• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Piracy, and things related

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meah. I'll just alter one word then I'll be happy. Well not happy. Satisfied.

Not in that way.

Originally posted by JJ-@Nov 17 2005, 02:06 PM

Not in that way.
ROFL!!!!

"Also i have a [fun] ps2 and its great"

<
<

Is D/L illegal, I thought it was only illegal when you made money off of it, Come to think about it is the equivelant to stealing. So why didnt any Napster representatives have to pay money or go to Jail ?? All that happened was they got shut down.

Im not using that as an excuse. 2 yrs ago a 15 yr old girl got sued in Canada. She was sue 15 000 for d/l music. Why her? id assume everyone has d/l a song before.

What about Pictures, dont celebs have right to there photos?? all these magazines publishing pics that the respective celeb doesnt want posted.

I agree though about ppl Burning video games though, I just think the person who burned it and posted it should be the 1 in trouble, not so much for the ppl who d/l it. Really though these guys put alot of effort into making the product and out money into too, So PAY FOR IT!!! and enjoy.

Now that ive given my 2 cents... can I have it back please, I have to go spread my gospel elsewhere.

Originally posted by ALLBLACKS@Dec 3 2005, 08:30 PM
Is D/L illegal, I thought it was only illegal when you made money off of it, Come to think about it is the equivelant to stealing. So why didnt any Napster representatives have to pay money or go to Jail ?? All that happened was they got shut down.

Im not using that as an excuse. 2 yrs ago a 15 yr old girl got sued in Canada. She was sue 15 000 for d/l music. Why her? id assume everyone has d/l a song before.

What about Pictures, dont celebs have right to there photos?? all these magazines publishing pics that the respective celeb doesnt want posted.

I agree though about ppl Burning video games though, I just think the person who burned it and posted it should be the 1 in trouble, not so much for the ppl who d/l it. Really though these guys put alot of effort into making the product and out money into too, So PAY FOR IT!!! and enjoy.

Now that ive given my 2 cents... can I have it back please, I have to go spread my gospel elsewhere.
yup we're listenin

bigcat8fc.jpg

Originally posted by JJ-@Nov 17 2005, 04:06 PM

Not in that way.
Quoted for emphasis.

I love you JJ.

Originally posted by .:kaftka:.+Jan 4 2006, 11:47 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (.:kaftka:. @ Jan 4 2006, 11:47 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin--JJ-
@Nov 17 2005, 04:06 PM

Not in that way.
Quoted for emphasis.

I love you JJ. [/b]
I love you too.

And quite like U2.

Brilliant.

I'm sorry. I make minimal sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts