• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Places around the world

Kiwiwomble - did a search for Queenstown adventure pics, from that page must have posted the wrong pic, so just for you have changed it to another paragliding pic :D

Yeh, one of my big regrets I didn't do NZ when I was down under. Still, there is time. Would need to spend at least a month there. South Island seems better to make the most of the time?

I've been to all 50 of the United States and 22 other countries on 5 continents, but I haven't been to New Zealand. I hope to get there someday. I have been to Australia and had a great time there. New Zealand is definitely on my bucket list. And so is Fiji. :cool:

Last edited:
Yeh, one of my big regrets I didn't do NZ when I was down under

but I haven't been to New Zealand. I hope to get there someday
Damn,same here!! I've been so close to New Zealand..and haven't visited :( but I needed an additional visa to go there that time (that's my excuse! :p )

I've been to all 50 of the United States and 22 other countries on 5 continents, but I haven't been to New Zealand.
I've been to only 8 of the United States but to quite a lot of other countries (45 countries and also 5 continents).
What's the most beautiful state in the US,in your opinion?

Damn,same here!! I've been so close to New Zealand..and haven't visited :( but I needed an additional visa to go there that time (that's my excuse! :p )

I've been to only 8 of the United States but to quite a lot of other countries (45 countries and also 5 continents).
What's the most beautiful state in the US,in your opinion?
45 countries. Wow! That's awesome. :cool: I'm happy for you and a little bit jealous too. In my opinion, my home state of California is the most beautiful. We have great beaches, fertile valleys, enchanting deserts, very tall mountains and lot's of State and National parks and forests. There's so many things to see and do here in the Golden State, take a look at this web site. https://www.visitcalifornia.com/

Last edited:
Have had a crack at this one a few times, great fun ! ...Gisborne, Rere Rockslides, North Island, NZ.

Mount Mauganui Beach, Tauranga, North Island, NZ.

Mount Maunganui Beach - NZ.jpg

Last edited:
Can't call it the most beautiful place I've been to,but definitely the most impressive and unusual: Singapore
Have visited it quite a lot of times and will visit again in the future,every time I'm in Singapore, I find new unusual places there and near there

url]

Have been to the Marina bay sands hotel as well, amazing experience :D :

Last edited:
Glowworm Cave - Waitomo, North Island, NZ

I've heard about this cave many years ago!! Almost forgot about it though, thanks for this reminder! There's also a firefly safari in Malaysia (looks a bit like this,on videos at least), haven't been to this safari,but it's on my list for my next trip to Malaysia

All journeys have secret destinations of which the traveler is unaware. - Martin Buber

Last edited:
I've heard about this cave many years ago!! Almost forgot about it though, thanks for this reminder! There's also a firefly safari in Malaysia (looks a bit like this,on videos at least), haven't been to this safari,but it's on my list for my next trip to Malaysia

Both the Glowworms & Fireflies have really stunning effects... that firefly safari in Malaysia sounds very cool.

Hot Water Beach - has hot springs under the sand, so can dig your own spa pool...
The Coromandel, North Island, NZ.

Hot-Water-Beach-610x407.jpg

871c606d-b8de-4f1e-842c-127a1baa7f8a_4F8C9E50-2FEC-48D8-ACDA-35336CA4AACD.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts