• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Plan for Deep editing

H

Henry Penry

Hey every Rugby Editor. I asked alot now for the Deep editing of Players example if you give any kicker like 92 kicking power he can kick as far as Carter or Wilkinson, or when you give a player 90 strength he can break tackles like Nonu or Umaga... but no one can help me. so I want to know maybe you can like copy one Carter into database and then edit the second one that he's Michlak but can kick as far as Carter or whomever.is this possible??

i've done this to few players (for me michalak doesn't deserve a star btw !!!) : take a player with a star who doesn't deserve it any more (g.henson for exemple) and swap everything of these two players using woosaah's editor. its the only wa to give a star to who you want. be careful not to use a forward star player 'cause i think there are 2 or 3 types of star players (impact, kicker and runner). you can also use c.spencer ...

uh that is the knwoledy of the soberp ppl

ah i am not won of dem

wtf

the room doesnt spin much, or a lot

i've done this to few players (for me michalak doesn't deserve a star btw !!!) : take a player with a star who doesn't deserve it any more (g.henson for exemple) and swap everything of these two players using woosaah's editor. its the only wa to give a star to who you want. be careful not to use a forward star player 'cause i think there are 2 or 3 types of star players (impact, kicker and runner). you can also use c.spencer ...
[/b]

Yes I did that with some. but say I swapped Umaga and Toeava then they will still say Umaga when Toeava scores...
and what kind of Key player is C.Spencer.bacause he's not a kicker?
thanks for your help...

uh that is the knwoledy of the soberp ppl

ah i am not won of dem

wtf

the room doesnt spin much, or a lot
[/b]

Ok that was rude of you woosaah. You sound a bit retarded. I managed to copy two G.Henson's. so i Gave F.Steyn's stats with the second Henson's stats. and it works fine. teh commentary of Henson is the only thing thats not Steyn's.

<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

Yes I did that with some. but say I swapped Umaga and Toeava then they will still say Umaga when Toeava scores...
thanks for your help...[/b][/quote]

Spencer has the fast passing and a has a very quick rotating "arrow" when kicking from hand, although the distance is a bit meh compared to Wilko and Carter (saying that, those pair are vastly overpowered for distance kicking); He's proberbly the ideal player to use if you want to give Michelak a star. His goal kicking is also good for a 50m penalty (nothing like real life).

<div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

thanks for your help...[/b][/quote]

Spencer has the fast passing and a has a very quick rotating "arrow" when kicking from hand, although the distance is a bit meh compared to Wilko and Carter (saying that, those pair are vastly overpowered for distance kicking); He's proberbly the ideal player to use if you want to give Michelak a star. His goal kicking is also good for a 50m penalty (nothing like real life).
[/b][/quote]

i changed them. but its still Specers commentary name???

sorry about my comment, i dont remember saying anything in this thread at all. i think i was rather drunk.

also i remember carter slotting a couple of 60m penalties in real life :)

sorry about my comment, i dont remember saying anything in this thread at all. i think i was rather drunk.
[/b]

yeah looks like mate !!!! :p

<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

thanks for your help...

[/b][/quote]

he's a playmaker like carter ... did you try to change the commentry name in the editor ? its just under the player name in the editor

I managed to copy two G.Henson's. so i Gave F.Steyn's stats with the second Henson's stats. and it works fine. teh commentary of Henson is the only thing thats not Steyn's. [/b]

how did you manage to have 2 henson ? i've tried few methods but when you mod the original, it changes the 2 players.

Latest posts