• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Planet Rugby

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Teh Mite @ Oct 11 2008, 05:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I just prefer 2 women, merely stating an opinion![/b]

And remember in Northampton, when they're 'stating an opinion', thats secret code for 'bitterly complaining'.

Has anyone ever heard a girl go "I prefer two men rather than a man and a woman"?
Just wondering.

I'll have to admit that RC's reaction to the first post is similar to my own XD

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Laetca @ Oct 19 2008, 06:48 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Has anyone ever heard a girl go "I prefer two men rather than a man and a woman"?
Just wondering.[/b]

Yeah, my last girlfriend. Thats why we didn't have a threesome.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (melon @ Oct 18 2008, 11:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Laetca @ Oct 19 2008, 06:48 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Just wondering.[/b]

Yeah, my last girlfriend. Thats why we didn't have a threesome.
[/b][/quote]

Why would you have a threesome anyway? Boring sex life? It's interesting to have 4 boobs within grabbity range? Always wondered whether your girlfriend is really a lesbian? All very odd reasons.
And why two women, one man? Feeling insecure about another naked guy in bad? Is it possible that your girlfriend feels the same way? How do you invite to the threesome anyway? Close friend is creepy, unknown person is equally creepy.

I should write a book "Things people do that lack all logic"

I have the attitude that "a change is as good as a holiday". It was something different. She wanted two guys. I wanted two girls. We couldn't come to an agreement so the idea was scrapped. No biggie at all.

Variety is the spice of life, my dear Laetca.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (melon @ Oct 19 2008, 12:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I have the attitude that "a change is as good as a holiday". It was something different. She wanted two guys. I wanted two girls. We couldn't come to an agreement so the idea was scrapped. No biggie at all.

Variety is the spice of life, my dear Laetca.[/b]

Odd, I heard Herpes was the spice of life.
Might have misunderstood that XD

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Laetca @ Oct 19 2008, 08:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (melon @ Oct 19 2008, 12:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Variety is the spice of life, my dear Laetca.[/b]

Odd, I heard Herpes was the spice of life.
Might have misunderstood that XD
[/b][/quote]
Don't be a fool, wrap his tool!

Latest posts