• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Player Models ?

N

Nicko

Hey As anyone notice that the Player models r all the same sizes? i hope that fix it cause i saw a pic of George Smith and Randiki Samo and they both the same height it just looks wrong !!

Also whats the deal with Lote's Hair style in the game he looks like Elvis =) that also needs to be fixed!

one last thing is there any word about Player Editing? like in R2004?

aus.jpg

Their is difference in height - locks are a bit taller - that samo pic is taken with smith at the top so it may look like hes as tall.

Their isn't enough bulk though

Yes you can create players, with a much better facility that r2004's

Originally posted by Nicko@Jan 20 2005, 12:14 PM
Hey As anyone notice that the Player models r all the same sizes? i hope that fix it cause i saw a pic of George Smith and Randiki Samo and they both the same height it just looks wrong !!

Also whats the deal with Lote's Hair style in the game he looks like Elvis =) that also needs to be fixed!

Can you show me the pic with Radike Samo? Also I agree about Lote's hair. While he shaved it for his wedding (which is today I think) they should have had his hair in locks. I guess I'll have to edit him.

Originally posted by Wally+Jan 21 2005, 03:03 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Wally @ Jan 21 2005, 03:03 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Nicko
@Jan 20 2005, 12:14 PM

Can you show me the pic with Radike Samo? Also I agree about Lote's hair. While he shaved it for his wedding (which is today I think) they should have had his hair in locks. I guess I'll have to edit him. [/b]
imgRugby3.jpg

lotes hair is in a twist its not dreadlocks but yea i gues dats how dey do dat hair style look at howletts hair even tho it has da shape its not in curls its juss like n afro

Latest posts