• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Player of the Week

• Thread starter THE CHIROPRACTOR101
  • Start date
T

THE CHIROPRACTOR101

Tim Dow from northland shud be seeking a super12 contract soon!
last year he ran around a centre and most of the npc teams forwards..this year he sidesteps hurricanes 1st five jimmy gopperth and burns him on the outside with incredible leg movement thus making gopperth look stupid

this is a hooker i am talking about! he burnt a super12 player!!!

incredible..in another incident,he gets a quick throw in from the 50m line and sidesteps some wud be wellington defenders takes on the halfback i believe with the defending making a good tackle on dow..but dow regathers his freakin quick legs and scores a try which is ruled out...with the linesman saying the ball didnt go 10m in or sum ****

possibly the fastest front rower in the npc at the moment..

your player of the week?

not sure some very worthy canidates nonu 3 tries hamilton 3 tries Holwell good all round game. I think I will give it to nonu 3 tries is an awesome effort regardless of the opposition. he showed his class and has been under pressure after missing out on the abs tri nations squad.

I thought Nick Reilly on debut did pretty well, except for looking abit sus under the high ball a couple of times

i cant remember which game it was from
<
but the number 8 from either southland or otago, the one who made tons of yardage. i think it was paul miller from southland, but dont quote me...

player of the week 2

after yesterday night....nick williams the monstar!!!

he reminds of an athletic mr effective paleasena...which is quite the comment to make considering iafetas reputation

every time williams touched ball he settle the play well or just ran thru people!!!
<
..havent seen the other games but nicky is a standout...
williams vs lauaki!!!!!omg....

cant wait to see that one

and the newest fijian to enter the scene in nz wus nrths no.14...???hes freakin fast like the rest of them...

I think Gopperth needs player of the year with that freakish kick at goal last night. You know the one, curve left, then right, gonna miss, curves left, perfect.

yeh..mexted comments controlled that ball

hes an idiot

prenounce these names kaftka....
Vili Waqaseduadua,Junior Poluleuligaga lol

Originally posted by Ripper@Aug 28 2005, 04:04 PM
Brent Ward is All Black Material.
yes, he was awesome. him, paul miller and tuitevake from harbor would be my picks

alot of teams would love to be in aucklands shoes when the all blacks get back:

10: lavea
11: joe
12:atinga/tuitupo/necewa
13:millsy
14:howlett
15:ward

and somerset on the bench!

my player of this week is tuitevake from north harbour

he is a legend!!!!!!

he is like casey laulala and mapusua rolled into one!!!

yep tuitavake gets my ocik as well. 2 tries and looked dangerous with ball in hand. honourable mentions to miller and ward.

paul miller was the man!!!!!!!!

that crossfield to the rokocoko look a like was spot on!!!!!

gud on ya..always rated miller!..ol skool rugby muderer luv em heaps!

Originally posted by esoj@Aug 29 2005, 11:28 AM
yep tuitavake gets my ocik as well. 2 tries and looked dangerous with ball in hand. honourable mentions to miller and ward.
Yep, Tuitavake for me as well. He almost single handedly won that game on Saturday - just a pity he leaves us for Otago next year...........

Originally posted by NZL fan+Aug 30 2005, 08:34 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (NZL fan @ Aug 30 2005, 08:34 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-esoj
@Aug 29 2005, 11:28 AM
Yep, Tuitavake for me as well. He almost single handedly won that game on Saturday - just a pity he leaves us for Otago next year........... [/b]
See the mouth guard he was wearing?

Nice bt of Blue and gold.

It will be sad to see him leave North Harbour, if he does. But you can only blame the Blues.

Originally posted by Southern man+Aug 30 2005, 04:28 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Southern man @ Aug 30 2005, 04:28 PM)</div>
Originally posted by NZL fan@Aug 30 2005, 08:34 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-esoj

Yep, Tuitavake for me as well. He almost single handedly won that game on Saturday - just a pity he leaves us for Otago next year...........

It will be sad to see him leave North Harbour, if he does. But you can only blame the Blues. [/b]
with a back line of:

10: howell
11: rokocoko
12: mcallister
13: tupuki/necwa/tuitupo
14: howlett
15: muiliana

i dont think that the fault soley falls on the blues, just the blues being stacked full of excelling backs - and he isnt up there with the best.

not saying he isnt awesome or anything.

Originally posted by sambad5+Aug 30 2005, 08:59 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (sambad5 @ Aug 30 2005, 08:59 PM)</div>
Originally posted by Southern man@Aug 30 2005, 04:28 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-esoj

It will be sad to see him leave North Harbour, if he does. But you can only blame the Blues.
with a back line of:

i dont think that the fault soley falls on the blues, just the blues being stacked full of excelling backs - and he isnt up there with the best.

not saying he isnt awesome or anything. [/b]
He's better than all the centres you listed.

Originally posted by Southern man+Aug 31 2005, 03:39 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Southern man @ Aug 31 2005, 03:39 PM)</div>
Originally posted by sambad5@Aug 30 2005, 08:59 PM
Originally posted by Southern man@Aug 30 2005, 04:28 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-esoj

with a back line of:

not saying he isnt awesome or anything.
He's better than all the centres you listed. [/b]
better than mcallister? BAHAHAHAHAHA

but yes, hes up there with the other three.

and yes mills is going to the chiefs, but then necwa goes to fb, or howlett, and either tupoki or somerset goes to wing. big deal.

Latest posts