• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Player or fan?

<div class='quotemain'>
Man... then what do you think my country's rugby heritage is? and where did I learn how to play rugby? Dubai! hahahha! come on, that's not an excuse!!! My country of origin LITERALLY has no rugby heritage whatsoever.. :p
[/b]

Yeah but growing up in Liverpool there is just no room for anything other than footy, footy and more footy.

You should add a quick biog of your own root to being an international rugger bugger onto my thread from the other week :

This one here
[/b][/quote]

That's no excuse! You're what right next to St. Helens and Super League country plus you live in a first-tier rugby union and league country - let me know if you ever want to swap locations :cheers:

That's no excuse! You're what right next to St. Helens and Super League country plus you live in a first-tier rugby union and league country - let me know if you ever want to swap locations :cheers:
[/b]

I live about 5 miles from rugby league's heartland...there's 4 teams within easy distance of Liverpool and yet I don't know anyone from the city who goes out to see any of these teams. It just footy and nothing else. It's part of being a scouser. I've broadened my horizons now but when I was growing up we had arguably the two best footy teams in Europe exchanging the league champions trophy year on year.

I'm not giving it as an excuse...just an explanation.

SB

you should watch St. Helens play - they've got a scouser in their ranks i believe James Graham - a real talent and one of the few to come out of Liverpool - your geographic situation is remarkable you're so close yet so far away - time to venture out and see what's over the next hill...

Latest posts