• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Player Ratings

Originally posted by sambad5@Mar 7 2005, 08:08 PM
who cares if he can jump, hes not playing league anymore
He pretty much jumped over Carlos Spencer to catch a high ball in the RWC semi final... I'd say it's pretty important! High jumping is no more useful in league than union anyway, so I don't quite see your point on that one in the first place.

joe hardly touched the ball vs the reds on the weekend while tuqiri was unstopable with 2 trys(as usual)

BULLSHIT TO ALL OF THAT....
caucaunibuca smoked tuquri twice in the same game in the 2002 super12 season
also benching rokocoko in his first two super12 seasons when he was fit(not as often as he should be).....beat that
<
<

caucau is a legend...amazing playa..too bad gets injured easy and doesnt play super 12 anymore

Originally posted by THE CHIROPRACTOR101@Mar 7 2005, 09:28 PM
BULLSHIT TO ALL OF THAT....
caucaunibuca smoked tuquri twice in the same game in the 2002 super12 season
also benching rokocoko in his first two super12 seasons when he was fit(not as often as he should be).....beat that
<
<
Tuqiri was new to the game back then... How often do you see him outclassed now??? EXACTLY!

Boyz u want look at the wlsh wizard SHANE WILLIAMS thats class !!!!!!!!!!!
Not very big but awsome
<

Originally posted by Cymru Am Byth@Mar 8 2005, 06:34 AM
Boyz u want look at the wlsh wizard SHANE WILLIAMS thats class !!!!!!!!!!!
Not very big but awsome
<
only going forwards (what a step). not great defense, remember rougerie?

Originally posted by sambad5@Mar 7 2005, 08:08 PM
a;so scoring the first try in the rwc final he did jump over the top of J. Robinson... not hard to do but still

Originally posted by sanzar+Mar 7 2005, 08:10 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (sanzar @ Mar 7 2005, 08:10 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-sambad5
@Mar 7 2005, 08:08 PM
He pretty much jumped over Carlos Spencer to catch a high ball in the RWC semi final... I'd say it's pretty important! High jumping is no more useful in league than union anyway, so I don't quite see your point on that one in the first place. [/b]
my point was about the league, how often do you see league players jump ingoal for a attacking kick? all the time. how many times in a union match? once if your lucky.

the only stat i wud see roko better than tuqiri in is agility, accelration & speed... tuqiri wud be rated higher in pretty much everything else...

Originally posted by 187@Mar 8 2005, 04:14 PM
the only stat i wud see roko better than tuqiri in is agility, accelration & speed... tuqiri wud be rated higher in pretty much everything else...
thats pretty much all that counts in the game

Originally posted by sambad5+Mar 8 2005, 03:03 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (sambad5 @ Mar 8 2005, 03:03 PM)</div>
Originally posted by sanzar@Mar 7 2005, 08:10 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-sambad5
@Mar 7 2005, 08:08 PM

He pretty much jumped over Carlos Spencer to catch a high ball in the RWC semi final... I'd say it's pretty important! High jumping is no more useful in league than union anyway, so I don't quite see your point on that one in the first place.
my point was about the league, how often do you see league players jump ingoal for a attacking kick? all the time. how many times in a union match? once if your lucky. [/b]
cross feild in goal kicks aren't the only time a player is required to jump for the ball mate... I thought kiwi's knew their rugby?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
the only stat i wud see roko better than tuqiri in is agility, accelration & speed... tuqiri wud be rated higher in pretty much everything else...[/b]

all those things are pretty close though I reckon.

I allready posted that Tuqiris stats and speed are way higher than joes in rugby2005
<

so there
<

Latest posts