• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Player you would most like to punch

I'd like to attempt to crack Umaga in the face just to see him counter-attack me and put me on my arse.

I'd like to punch that Barkley & Henson just to see if their hair moves or is it just stuck like that.

Well he doesnt play, but i would actually shoot Peter De Villiers if i had the chance. No but seriously i would :)

<div class='quotemain'>
Ricky Januarie. He just looks a right prick.
[/b]

That's a rep point
[/b][/quote]
I was thinking the same thing, honest! Now where's my rep point! :p

In union it would have to be Bryan Habana or Dan Carter cause there so good, and Australia needs all the help we can get. In league any queenslander will do!!

Don't know about you, but I hated Jaco van der Westhuyzen with a passion. :p :D
[/b]
Jumping on the cross bar with 'I Belong to Jesus' on his top didn't help his case, I guess.
I just loved his attempted 80-metre 'Drop-keeck! Drop keeck!' for SA. :D

<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]
Jumping on the cross bar with 'I Belong to Jesus' on his top didn't help his case, I guess.
[/b][/quote]

Exactly. I've been watching rugby for more than 20 years, and that was the lamest thing I've ever seen.

But I'll admit that, from a certain point of view, it's also outrageously funny. In its very peculiar way. :p

<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]
[/b][/quote]

Oh that was shocking!
I remember actually feeling glad for the Bulls until I saw that. Clicked the telly off straight away.

Can we make thread stating which rugby FIGURE would you like to punch? At this moment i would really like to knock Peter de Villiers out...

How could I have forgotten Danny Grewcock?!!
The biggest tosser that has ever walked onto a rugby pitch....Well, since Wade Dooley, anyway. :p

The trouble with lamping Danny Grewcock is he's likely to lamp you back with interest...

Still, it'd be worth it!

It seems that quite a lot of people would like to punch a second-row, for example Bakkies Botha, Brad Thorn and Danny Grewcock. Is it a case that all second-rows have to be annoying ******** to make it in the game, and also prove to the opposition they mean business?

Latest posts