• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Player you would most like to punch

No, it just proves that you have to be an arsehole who everybody hates to play second row...

Byron Kelleher for Sure. Saw him once at a hospital and was very tempted. Just so so arrogant. I suppose George Gregan would be a popular one for kiwis

O' Driscoll, someone that good doesn't need to whinge to the referee every 5 seconds trying to get a player sent off.

And probably Phillips as well, hes really not that good, just big for a scrum half, but as a cardiff fan, watching him throw the ball at the ankles of his team mates every game and then being all arrogant on the pitch for wales, he deserves an uppercut

And probably Phillips as well, hes really not that good, just big for a scrum half, but as a cardiff fan, watching him throw the ball at the ankles of his team mates every game and then being all arrogant on the pitch for wales, he deserves an uppercut [/b]
Couple of years out of date there, he plays for the Ospreys now! His passing has improved since his days at the Blues aswell.

i wanna give henry a uppercut
dont think the allblacks need him as their coach i really hope he gets sacked

Carl Hayman, so I could scar up my knuckles up on his steelwool beard which in turn would make my hands look tougher.

Also, Andrew Sheridan, while he is one of my favorite players, his face is well... I've always wanted to punch a person with down syndrome right in the chap, he's the next best thing I suppose.

Carl Hayman, so I could scar up my knuckles up on his steelwool beard which in turn would make my hands look tougher.

Also, Andrew Sheridan, while he is one of my favorite players, his face is well... I've always wanted to punch a person with down syndrome right in the chap, he's the next best thing I suppose. [/b]

Thats cold man thats cold.

I'd like to swing at Bakkies Botha with a baseball bat

I'd like to slap the person in your sig with a ping pong bat hahaha

but seriously i'd like to knock Sonny Bill the F*** out right now lol

To quote Chris Rock "Smack her wit a dick! Smack her wit a dick"

I'd like to swing at Robbie Deans for sing the aussie national anthem.

<div class='quotemain'> Carl Hayman, so I could scar up my knuckles up on his steelwool beard which in turn would make my hands look tougher.

Also, Andrew Sheridan, while he is one of my favorite players, his face is well... I've always wanted to punch a person with down syndrome right in the chap, he's the next best thing I suppose. [/b]

Thats cold man thats cold.

I'd like to swing at Bakkies Botha with a baseball bat
[/b][/quote]

Oh c'mon I was only joking around. You gotta admit it, Sheridan does look a little, off in his facial features, especially around the eyes.

Alexis Palisson, after all the verbal dihrrea he came out with abou tuqiri, then he got showed up completely.

@ melon : leave Gavin Henson alone!

i'dlk to punch a lot of ppl... george gregan, tait, michalak, chabal but i'll be a little feared cuz he could bite me, a punch and a flame in the hair of percy montgomery, earl rose, tait again

Latest posts