• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Player you would most like to punch

S

SaiNTLY SiNNeR

If you could have one clear shot at a player, who would it be???

ill start off, has to be brendan venter...

I'll probably get tons of abuse for this but:

I'll have to say Jonny Wilkinson, mainly because of his "try" against Scotland in this years 6 Nations and how the English go on about him all the time as if he is their only player, which he's not!

come to think of it has jonny ever been involved in even a little scuffle??? he always seems all be calm and well behaved...

can i change mine??? mark regan, when sharky gave him a bit of a stamping, i would have liked to join in....

Gavin Henson and anyone else who insists on gelling their hair before a game.

Also, any players that walk on the balls of their feet.

Gavin Henson and anyone else who insists on gelling their hair before a game.

Also, any players that walk on the balls of their feet. [/b]

he'd probably just duck his head and you'd punch him in the hair, hence hurting your fist :p

i would like to punch richie mccaw because he's good

simple answer from me but cant pick just one, there are 2 players i just hate

Dominici and O'Gara

Dont know the reasoning behind Dominici i've just always disliked him, O'Gara, irish, cant tackle to save his life, can only kick, and shy's away from tackling, many will disagree but ah well :p

:D

Not a player but a coach - Eddie Jones. His got a face that is just right for a beating.

Not a player but a coach - Eddie Jones. His got a face that is just right for a beating. [/b]

agreed, there's something smackable about it...

maybe it's because he turned the wallabies from gold into plastic

and for the kiwis, this thread is about "smacking over" people, just to clear up any confustion :bleh!:

woosaah, because carter did not blow the RWC. thorne did :D :D

nah, i'd like to punch carter, just because i don't like him, or maybe chabal because that dipshit has been on everyone's lips here

well that wasnt half random.

i wouldnt mind punching spencer, just to knock some sense into him when he was playing down here.

but current players i would have to say williams, i want to see if he still has a glass jaw :)

well that wasnt half random.

i wouldnt mind punching spencer, just to knock some sense into him when he was playing down here.

but current players i would have to say williams, i want to see if he still has a glass jaw :)
[/b]

chabal. Big and hard. He made us lose 2 locks - Keith Robinson and Ali Williams :ranting: :redcard:

Latest posts