• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Player you would most like to punch

st. O'Driscoll (although ive been beaten to it)
Dan Parks

although not players, also:

the referee from Scotland v Australia in 2003 RWC QF
Bob Caruthers!!!

ben cohen for being a total twat running out on northampton in the way that he did....

Anton Oliver (he's just got one of those faces)
Justin Harrison
Imanol Harinordoquy

Andre Watson gets an honourable mention in the ref stakes

I cant believe I forgot two of my most hated players
Colin Charvis and Dallaglio

Carlos Spencer because he's a douche bag and blew the 2003 RWC.
[/b]

I would like to thank Carlos Spencer for blowing the 2003 world cup, then punch him in the head.

I have to say that I'd most like to punch Sam Norton-Knight. I just hate his filthy guts and I really do think that he's a useless player, he should've stayed in harden and kept playing soccer.
[/b]

yeah, even though he is aussie i think a good punch in the head is deserving. btw, why did he ever get a wallaby cap?

Reckon I`ll give this a go- selecting my "most punchable XV", looks like fun, so here goes:

15- Jeff Wilson(NZ)- "oh, the Golden One scores again"- as if repeatedly sinking Saffa hopes in both tests and S12 wasn`t enough, them NZ commentators had to go and figure out the world`s most irritating nickname for him too.

14- David Campese(Aus)- legend on the field, but so damn arrogant, that even your average billabong-dwelling Aussie couldn`t stand him.

13- Will Carling(Eng)- simply for the fact that he thought his very ordinary England team of the 90`s were world beaters. Such a twat that he even ****** off the royal family.

12- Mike Catt(Eng)- the original up-your-nose-getter for most Saffas. Fortunately, he`ll always be remembered for being Lomu`s welcome rug. Not even winning the RWC in 2003 will erase that glorious memory.

11- Clyde Rathbone(Aus)- tries to prove his "Australianness" by acting like a knob all the time. Pure punch material.

10- Johnny Wilkinson(Eng)- so good, so pure, so true, so angelic. Someone please pass the barf bag- now! His only redeeming feature is that he didn`t allow those Aussies to win old Bill in 2003.

9- George Gregan(Aus)- knobknobknobknobknobknobknobknobknobknobknobknobknobknobknobknobknobknobknobknobknob

8- Sebastian Chabal(Fra)- BECAUSE I CAN!!!

7- Josh Kronfeld(NZ)- because he cheated. All the time.

6- Rocky Elsom(Aus)- one spear tackle and some trash talking, and all of a sudden he`s a "hard man"?

5- Justin Harrison(Aus)- plain simple rubbish.

4- Chris Latham(Aus)- possesses the most arrogant gait ever seen on a rugby field. And how about them socks- please pull them up mate. Makes my side as a lock, basically so that Bakkies and Matfield can collectively rake/eye-gouge/bite/king hit with a ***anium arm guard him.

3- Johan Roets(that country north of the Jukskei river)- well I`ve always said he`s way too slow for the backline, so let`s see how he holds up at 3. Break his fecking neck, Os!

2- Sean Fitzpatrick(NZ)- we really envied him over here. Because he was so sneaky, and we never had anyone who could cheat as well as Fitzy. So I`d like to punch him. As a parting gift.

1- Richard Loe(NZ)- the single reason why you never hear NZ supporters complaining about the Boks being dirty. Because Loe invented the eye gouge, the boot to the head, the bite, and the king hit from behind.

Jeremy Guscott. THE most boring, sad, depressing ****** I've ever seen.
[/b]
His commentary always winds me up. No matter how badly England play he'll always go on to praise them. "Oh, they've been playing a terrible game, they're rubbish, but I really like Dallaligoiadfkjsjdo's hair" and "Oooh what lovely ears Martin Johnson has."

<div class='quotemain'>
Jeremy Guscott. THE most boring, sad, depressing ****** I've ever seen.
[/b]
His commentary always winds me up. No matter how badly England play he'll always go on to praise them. "Oh, they've been playing a terrible game, they're rubbish, but I really like Dallaligoiadfkjsjdo's hair" and "Oooh what lovely ears Martin Johnson has." [/b][/quote]

Dallaglio with hair? Martin Johnson? When did you last watch rugby. Dallaglio would be one to punch though.

Didier Drogba (I don't care, i hate him) and George Gregan

I'm surprised nobody (especially South Africans) has mentioned Kevin Putt. OH YES, remember him LOL

Mike Catt, he just looks like someone i can truly dislike in every second of my life

Philip Burger. Purely because of this:

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/zTovC1lfaKU"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/zTovC1lfaKU" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Showboating ***.

Philip Burger. Purely because of this:

Showboating ***.
[/b]

That try should not have been awarded. Purely on the basis that he's an out-and-out, card-carrying nancy boy.

^ Would like to punch Gavin Henson for above reason btw.

Latest posts