• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Player you would most like to punch

Duncan Mcrae numerous times

Ricky Januerie

and for a coach Andy Robinson for all his mistakes!

Lote Tuqiri: he's a massively overrated player which wouldn't bother me except for the fact that he's a dick to everyone else on his team and has repeated misconduct incidents against him.

Sitiveni Sivivatu: I have lost all respect for this twat since I heard of him beating his wife. He doesn't deserve what he has, I don't care what his wife did to him you just don't beat a woman.

Ben Cohen: For walking out on Saints because they wouldn't hand him the captaincy, get over it you f***ing cry baby. One of the bully boys of English rugby who was never that great anyways, bring on Strettle and Sackey and let this motherf***er bite the dust, he doesn't deserve the honor of representing his country.

Mike Tindall: Another overrated English bully boy who's face I've never liked. Maybe I'm a little prejudiced when it comes to Tindall, but his style is unexciting and England can do without him.

technically he's a former player (now coach) but i'd like to punch john mitchell right in the nose and then play this bald head like a bongo

Are we allowed to punch referees, or are they untouchables???

coz Stuart Dickinson needs a dozen uppercuts.

Ronan O'Gara and Peter Stringer in one big double whammy of a punch.
Although, Troncorn did a pretty good job on Stringer.

Lawrence-Dallaglio.jpg

1. O'Gara
2. O'Gara
3. O'Gara
4. O'Gara
5. O'Gara.

Did I miss anything out (apart from my theory that Professor Plum strangled O'Gara in the Library with the lead pipe).

1. O'Gara
2. O'Gara
3. O'Gara
4. O'Gara
5. O'Gara.

Did I miss anything out (apart from my theory that Professor Plum strangled O'Gara in the Library with the lead pipe). [/b]

This man deserves a plus rep.
And i should receive one in return for voting the same thing. Yeah, pete?
:lol:

Any Player who isn't English who tries to take the World Cup... Chabal included...

Its the only way we will retain it...

...well, at least the Welsh will come out of this unscathed if that's the way it's going down.

...well, at least the Welsh will come out of this unscathed if that's the way it's going down. [/b]

Yep they will just run alongside making sure their hair looks good...

<div class='quotemain'> ...well, at least the Welsh will come out of this unscathed if that's the way it's going down. [/b]

[/b][/quote]

That's my boys!

<div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotemain'> ...well, at least the Welsh will come out of this unscathed if that's the way it's going down. [/b]

[/b][/quote]

That's my boys!
[/b][/quote]

Well you may as well be good at something...

Latest posts