• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Player you would most like to punch

Every non Kiwi in the All Blacks side.

My god my fists would be bleeding.[/b]

You must have some weak fists if punching thin air causes such damage... maybe you didn't drink enough milk as a child and have brittle bones? I'd recommend getting a doctor to check that out.

id like to punch english rugby in the face

but...their coach is doing a much better job!

God i'd love to hit Damien Traille. Just coz he has a huge boot

Non player, i'd have a few swings at Eddie O'Sullivan. New 4 year contract and he makes the decisions he mad 2 nite. Good coach my arse!

I'm amazed all the Irish boys havn't come in here and mentioned Ronan "Choke" O'Gara after that performance on this very fine (if you're French, at least) evening.

I could name so many really arrogant ******** who play, so I'll just hit as many nails on the head at once as possible and say : Halfbacks

Schalk Burger, his attitude isn't to my liking. [/b]

He was very nice when I met him a few years ago.

Peter Stringer. For all those crappy passes and breaks over the years.

1 - kelleher
2- shalk burger
3- the bergamasco brothers
4- s. lamont
5- the england squad for their display against south africa ( except for robinson)
6- mike catt - i dont like him.

The entire Wallaby side. Especially Gregan.

And Stringer. I don't like bald scrum halves.

Back:
george gregan, very loud and noisy halfback, complains about absolutely EVERYTHING.

Foward:
Matt Dunning, fat slob, dont even know why hes playing for the wallabies, he doesnt even know how to scrum and its a miracle if he doesnt collapse the scrum against the allblacks. i hate his attitude and how he looks, just another typical ugly rugby player which makes the whole game look bad. Bad rolemodel to the young kids.

All Blacks:
LEON MCDONALD. bad kick, bad decision maker, solo player, ugly, annoying face, disgusting performance in every single game. still dont understand why doug howlett doesnt take his place in the all blacks. <_<

Latest posts