• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Player you would most like to punch

<div class='quotemain'> George Gregan needs to be punched. [/b]
Do me a favour and give yourself an uppercut :bana:
[/b][/quote]

Aww come on now there's no need to be like that.
Gregan is easily the most hated player in New Zealand so he's the player I'd most like to punch.
He's given us some of the most memorable moments in rugby, but they've almost all involved NZ losing.

No one in NZ will ever forget the "four more years!" taunt from the last RWC.
Or "that tackle" against Jeff Wilson in '94.

On the plus side though it must be nice playing with George. I've never seen any single player cop quite the same level of abuse as he does. I remember watching the Blues play the Brumbies back in 2003 and in a team with such noteworthy unlikeables like Justin Harrison and Owen Finnegan nobody in the crowd was interested in giving anyone but Gregan abuse.
Even when Giteau (I think) was lining up kicks only Gregan got abused.

Good times :)

He still deserves a punch though.

i think i'd go for wilko

1. i don't like his face
2. i don't like his kicking position

3. he's english :)

We need to settle this thread with a big RUMBLE....We need 20 guys from (therugbyforum) and the top twenty players picked from this thread.

<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'> George Gregan needs to be punched. [/b]
Do me a favour and give yourself an uppercut :bana:
[/b][/quote]

Aww come on now there's no need to be like that.
Gregan is easily the most hated player in New Zealand so he's the player I'd most like to punch.
He's given us some of the most memorable moments in rugby, but they've almost all involved NZ losing.

No one in NZ will ever forget the "four more years!" taunt from the last RWC.
Or "that tackle" against Jeff Wilson in '94.

On the plus side though it must be nice playing with George. I've never seen any single player cop quite the same level of abuse as he does. I remember watching the Blues play the Brumbies back in 2003 and in a team with such noteworthy unlikeables like Justin Harrison and Owen Finnegan nobody in the crowd was interested in giving anyone but Gregan abuse.
Even when Giteau (I think) was lining up kicks only Gregan got abused.

Good times :)

He still deserves a punch though. [/b][/quote]
Haha yeah good point mate! Glad to see you didn't have a go at me for being a prick, albeit a playful prick :p

I've always been a big fan of howlett. I'd like to punch howlett for defecting and ali williams for being a two faced *******! and then i'd go back to being their fans

Brian O'Driscoll. But no need to puch it, just take somethink sharp and pick him, he 'll become so thin :D

most of the kiwis need a punch

no offence, the jusk keep winning thoug, except at world cup time that is

1. Peter Stringer would top my list, whininh little shite deserves it. Anyone find a video of Troncon vs Stringer scrap? I love to see it.

2. Ronan O'Gara

3. Ben Cohen

4. Harry Ellis

5. Most English

Every non Kiwi in the All Blacks side.

My god my fists would be bleeding.

And JPR Williams. He was a legendary player. But he does spout some shite.

Julian Huxley right after every kickoff he's ever punted out on the full (cheaper than punching my tv)

We need to settle this thread with a big RUMBLE....We need 20 guys from (therugbyforum) and the top twenty players picked from this thread.

[/b]

We need to clone O'Gara five times? :huh:

How about the NZ commentators? What a pack of absolute wankers, they along with the NZ media are the most despicably arrogant duo i have ever, ever had the misfortune to listen to. Ab's are humble enough.

O'Gara, Henson and Gregan top my list though.

Sitiveni Sivivatu: I have lost all respect for this twat since I heard of him beating his wife. He doesn't deserve what he has, I don't care what his wife did to him you just don't beat a woman.
[/b]

It was only a little slap. But still, it was a c***y thing to do.

I'd go for Bakkies Botha because I hate that stupid goofy grin on his face all the time. He's just got that annoying presence, but it's mainly his face which grinds my gears.

How about the NZ commentators? What a pack of absolute wankers, they along with the NZ media are the most despicably arrogant duo i have ever, ever had the misfortune to listen to. Ab's are humble enough.
[/b]

Thank god some one bought this up. I too would love to smack Grant Nisbet like the knob he is. Also Ian Smith who is just fat, an ex-cricketer who knows nothing about Rugby is a twat. Tony Johnson has the most laughable bum chin I've ever seen, John Drake is fat grumpy and bias who looks like a pig. Mexted is all class though so he can be let off.

I used to think the Aussies had it bad during the Bray/Handie era, but my god our commentary team is just pure shite