• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Playing the game regularly

A

alshooter

<
I'm probably being really dum but I can't get the set plays to run on xbox. I play the game quite a bit and do fairly well but am not using the set plays atall. I have to run the ball down my backline to the outside centre or winger before making a break.

Does anyone find that they actually work properly atall? Are they better on PS2?

I find my setplays work pretty well on PS2, especially when making them from a scrum, where there are less defenders to block you.

Originally posted by alshooter@Apr 13 2005, 09:13 AM
<
I'm probably being really dum but I can't get the set plays to run on xbox. I play the game quite a bit and do fairly well but am not using the set plays atall. I have to run the ball down my backline to the outside centre or winger before making a break.

Does anyone find that they actually work properly atall? Are they better on PS2?
Set plays will only work if your stand off is in position, if the 10 isn't there you can 't run the play. That's the biggest thing. Aside from that try picking the play before the ruck really forms, at the same time as you're putting guys in the ruck. The red arrow will start flashing and turn green when it's ready. The plays make a noticeable difference so I'd work on it if I were you. Try using practice to get it right.

Latest posts