-JJ-

Academy Player
Country Flag
New Zealand
Club or Nation
New Zealand
Hey guys,

Since the update I've been unable to check my PMs, I get the following message:

"Inbox contains 0 messages. You have 31 messages stored, of a total 0 allowed. (Empty Folder)"

I don't really care about the read messages but I've got some unread ones apparently that I wouldn't mind checking?

Cheers

Everyone lost all of their inbox messages in the transfers.

i've got the same problem, i just got a notification now saying theres an unread message but everytime i go to the inbox it says 0 messages and 3 messages saved. but theres no where to read them

It doesn't look like your PMs are turned on, muzzy (when i click your name it doesn't give me the option of PMing you) - go to settings - general settings - turn private messaging on, and try again, it could be that

thanks, yeah you were right, but its still says 1 notification everytime i come here and says there's an unread message and i still can't read it. maybe i can only see pms sent from now on

Same here, it says I've got '4 Notifications' but when I click on it - nada.

admartian, your PMs aren't turned on, if you go to "Settings" in the top right of the page, then click "General Settings" you can turn it on there

I am having the same problem. I have turned on PMs in General Settings. I have a Notification in the top right menu that I have an Unread Private Message, but when I go to my Inbox it says

Inbox contains 0 messages. You have 36 messages stored, of a total 80 allowed
Essentially, the Notification is telling me there I have a new massage, but there does not appear to be one.

No, you won't have.

It all stems back to the database crash a few days after launch of the new site. It retains your old statistics but you have lost the PM's. If you had any PM's that were unread it believes you still have the PM's, which you don't.

OK, I've fixed it.

First I tried to empty the folder, and that didn't work, so I sent myself a private message, and then deleted it

The "Notifications 1" message at the top of the page now just says "Notifications" :D

and

"Inbox contains 0 messages. You have 0 messages stored, of a total 80 allowed." :D

Inbox contains 0 messages. You have 0 messages stored, of a total 80 allowed.

Last edited: