• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

PNC (Pacific Nations Cup)

I think he's just stupid, but you never know.

Maybe the pressure of moving out five or so places hurt him.

Taione is a decent player and his game is such that he gets right into it, but trouble is he spends most of his time suspended because of it, which kind of makes me wonder why anyone signs him. Liability.

Glad to see Samoa run Australia A so close, pity we couldn't notch up a win in front of a bumper crowd at Apia Park. That little stadium must have been rockin'

Nz Maori vs Fiji has got to be one of the most boring games I've watched in a long time. Not much happening and the field looked like it had been through the washer. Crap game really and the Nz Maori have a couple All Blacks in the team so they should be playing alot better than they are.

Nz Maori vs Fiji has got to be one of the most boring games I've watched in a long time. Not much happening and the field looked like it had been through the washer. Crap game really and the Nz Maori have a couple All Blacks in the team so they should be playing alot better than they are. [/b]

True, but you know the old saying "your good as your weakest link" or something like that lol

I would have hated to play in conditions like those (coz im a back) but if your're stuck under a ruck for a long time that could have been dangerous!

the islanders were 0 from 3 las w/e , if only Fiji or Samoa had ddecent kickers the results couldve swung their way. Japan was on fire against tonga, only problems were in the lineout but other than that they looked really good.

3 thrilling games to finish of the pacific 6 nations. Congratz to NZ Maori, cant wait agin for next years.

final standings

1 NZ Maori

2 Aus A

3 Samoa

4 Fiji

5 Japan

6 Tonga

Latest posts