• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Pointless 'Opinions'

G

Get Naked

There is no place for these serial installments and pointless, repetitive witterings.

Anyone who says otherwise is a Columnist.

yes "anyone who says otherwise is a comunist" has sure set the hearts of forumers alight - and now we have this new adaptation - where "get naked" has changed the word comunist to columnist - quite clever i think
<
<

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
There is no place for these serial installments and pointless, repetitive witterings.[/b]

and thats called ironic - ironic i think that this once funny phrase is now being plowed into the ground - and SFW i really wish you could just start a conversation off with me with a positive tone - you always seem to look to insult me or belittle me - please - grow up.

yes youve caught a big one - i bet thats what you think everytime you get the better of me.

I think he was implying that he was fishing. And with your reply, he succeeded...

Then again, what do I know? I'm not a visual person.

Originally posted by loratadine@Jan 12 2006, 08:43 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE
There is no place for these serial installments and pointless, repetitive witterings.

i think that this once funny phrase is now being plowed into the ground [/b][/quote]
I concur
<

Originally posted by St Helens RLFC+Jan 12 2006, 08:43 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (St Helens RLFC @ Jan 12 2006, 08:43 PM)</div>
Originally posted by ..::ERIC::..@Jan 12 2006, 06:37 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-loratadine
@Jan 12 2006, 08:43 AM
please - grow up.

HOW IRNOIC!
AY!

I set the word filter for that to always come up "HOW IRNOIC!" [/b]
It's not working.

HOW IRNOIC!

HOW IRNOIC!

...Are you sure you spel it right?

HOW IRNOIC

...Pfft.

Also, while you are having fun messing with the word filter, do you mind changing "kaftka/kafta/hey arsehole" to "GOD"?

...Ooh! And Los Lover to "Army of Truth"?

because when my forehead aligns wit the moon...people get hurt

????....

Come on guys, get your articles coming in, let's have some discussion! The 6 Nations is just around the corner - surely more than a few of you have something to say about that???

Latest posts