• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Pool 1 (Glasgow, Leicester, Munster, Racing Metro)

Glasgow isn't really subtle in anything this game. For example in smuggling meters.

A few meters pales into insignificance when compared to two games against an already eliminated and apathetic Racing. Not Munster's fault but Glasgow have had a bit of rough hand in this group.

Must say well done Glasgow. Swinson got MOTM and fully deserved.
Was very impressed with our scrum and for us to win on that pitch is huge.

Congrats to Munster. Incredible defence and took their chance when it came.

Glasgow really ****ed that away. Munster not clinical enough to win this competition, Wasps could take them in the qf and if not they definitely won't beat Sarries or Clermont away. They have outstanding defence to be fair though.

Wasps v Sarries
Clermont v The Greatest are my picks for the semis, hopefully ASM or Sarries slip up to give us a home semi though.

Glasgow really ****ed that away. Munster not clinical enough to win this competition, Wasps could take them in the qf and if not they definitely won't beat Sarries or Clermont away. They have outstanding defence to be fair though.

Wasps v Sarries
Clermont v The Greatest are my picks for the semis, hopefully ASM or Sarries slip up to give us a home semi though.

Pretty hard for us to play Wasps in QF. Also if Leinster dont get BP win in Castres their travels might get tricky too. Not clinical maybe but we are still up their I believe in top scorers and top defensively. So guess we will be ok. As I said we will try get our 5 points next week and overtake Leinster. But also I'd expect Wasps will win pool and will be 5th where as we will be in top 2 or 3 if we win.

Racing Metro 92?
More like 92 Roided Metro(sexuals)

SteroiDan Carter and his merry juicing bunch

Pretty hard for us to play Wasps in QF. Also if Leinster dont get BP win in Castres their travels might get tricky too. Not clinical maybe but we are still up their I believe in top scorers and top defensively. So guess we will be ok. As I said we will try get our 5 points next week and overtake Leinster. But also I'd expect Wasps will win pool and will be 5th where as we will be in top 2 or 3 if we win.

You're not catching us unless we lose. You'd need to win by 60+ points. You'd need Us, Sarries or Clermont to to get higher and I don't see that happening!

You're not catching us unless we lose. You'd need to win by 60+ points. You'd need Us, Sarries or Clermont to to get higher and I don't see that happening!

As I said watch as BP wins will be vital. And if Racing send an awful team over we might realistically target 50. Also a semi final vs Leinster might be perfect for us. See are ye really back country miles ahead of us like ye think.
Think there will be few twists yet and I see Scarlets possibly doing something tomorrow.

To add in we are just happy to be there and quite happy to be underdogs

Last edited:

Latest posts