• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Pool C - General discussion

Come on Romania!

How long ago was the revolution - 17 years? Time for the same thing in rugby.

Ciais,

In this World Cup teams qualify for the next World Cup by being in the top 3 of their pool, no QF qualification necessary. So you'll have to beat us and Portugal to qualify automatically.

It must be bribe involved cos you can`t have such a lame group like this one.

NZ will score more than 10 tries vs all other team except Scotland. Yeap, they will put at leas 60-70 point agains Italy - remember the previous encounter vs Italy ar WRC, it was someting la 90 to nil if i am not mistaken.

My best guess is that in this group, even a TRF squad could stand a pretty fair chance to make the 2nd place in this group.

Now, which will come second? Scotland if you ask me! Yes, Italy improved a lot but my money goes on Scotland

Aw most definately Scotland for second place. Italy will be a tough match, but without being silly and throwing them trys (6 nations anyone) we should comfortably go through.

NZ will score more than 10 tries vs all other team except Scotland. Yeap, they will put at leas 60-70 point agains Italy - remember the previous encounter vs Italy ar WRC, it was someting la 90 to nil if i am not mistaken.
[/b]
Dude, you've obviously been away for the past few years. It's like saying England could win the RWC again, ffs.
Italy has improved a lot, and that's not the case for Scotland. Just look at their recent performances.

Well, i`m seeing that you even lost to Romania in a test game not a very long time ago.

I`m not saying you didn`t improve, but in the past WRC you were chockers (like the kiwis only that you chocked in the pool stages and they in the semis ).

Eh what?

Who lost to Romania? If you were implying Scotland did, then you are very much mistaken.

Italy have improved, theres no doubting that fact, but Scotland are still stronger and if we hadn't thrown the game in that disastorous spell in the 6 nations then we wouldnt of lost the game.

Italy lost to Romania not a very long time ago, a couple of years in the past, it was smth like 25-23 for The Oaks.

I thought the dude who quoted me was from Italy!

Italy lost to us because they brought an experimental team, and I dont't think they had the same coach they have now. Besides, they played against a pretty good romanian squad and caught them in one of they're better days.
P.S. I don't mind being called italian, so thanks, but I'm proud to be a romanian. Hopefully, I'll be able to say this after the RWC.

Poison, as your nick is more than obvious, you are a moron!

First of all, if you ask me,The Oaks can beat `the pasta boys`! Trust me, they`ve done it!

Romania can maje the second place, do you keep the bet?

Rassie, you can suck on my...nick. And even if it's hard to bet against my team, I'll do it!
Romania won't make second place. What do you want to bet on?

I`m bettin your wife! Yeap, i am going to give you 100,000 Euros if Romania will make the stages !

Your wife for 100 Euros, come on, you fave to give me a chance! I`m not saying your babe is less, but, trust me, i am giving you a fair bargain. Name the price and i`ll match it!

Your wife for 100 Euros, come on, you fave to give me a chance! I`m not saying your babe is less, but, trust me, i am giving you a fair bargain. Name the price and i`ll match it!
[/b]
50 euros. But I don't know what you'll do with her, with you being gay and all...

I am gay you stupid ****, am i happy because gay means happy and cheerfull, not banging your sorry ass.

I am happy knowing you, stupid faggots, are going to prove the moronic whatsoeever shitty ********!

I am gay you stupid ****, am i happy because gay means happy and cheerfull, not banging your sorry ass.
I am happy knowing you, stupid faggots, are going to prove the moronic whatsoeever shitty ********!
[/b]
I don't know what gay means to you, I just want you to stop sending me PMs with nude pictures of yourself, and bragging about how good your blow-jobs are, I'm really not interested.

OK guys, calm down(or get a room, whatever) and let's return to the World Cup discussion.

P0IS0N, where's your patriotic spirit? If Rassie wishes to buy us some pints after we defeat Italy, that's OK in my book, no matter what his true motive might be :buddies: :hang2: .

Latest posts