• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Post your picture(s)

First time on this thread and i must say, everybody displaying a girlfriend here seems to be a reacher....which is awesome for them. Booya.

Me at a Masquerade Dinner thing. Hate when they make me do stupid **** like wear a mask adn i wasn't paying for one so I went all Art Academy on there wasses and made one out of Leaves and a Wheetabix box.

Mascarade ball.jpg

Oh, and I know that looks like Bulmers/Magners but I find it hard to believe that i would be drinking anything but Vitamin H.

Me at a Masquerade Dinner thing. Hate when they make me do stupid **** like wear a mask adn i wasn't paying for one so I went all Art Academy on there wasses and made one out of Leaves and a Wheetabix box.

View attachment 1379

Oh, and I know that looks like Bulmers/Magners but I find it hard to believe that i would be drinking anything but Vitamin H.

Could be just the lighting - the head at the top of the glass does not build up on ciders

i would put pictures on but im too lasy

too lassy? I think female members shouldn't be discouraged from posting LMAO.

I just don't have very many recent photos, if you've joined the picking comps on superbru then you have basically seen the only photo of me thats been taken in the last three years in which I wasn't drunk or in a group of like 12.

13937_331769365690_643230690_10116242_3467893_n.jpg

Me and my pickup truck.... Guess I didn't size the photo right LOL, I'll work on that

Last edited:
View attachment 1431

Me and my pickup truck.... Guess I didn't size the photo right LOL, I'll work on that
That Vehicle is a monstrosity ...I love it...all together now...f*** global warming

226226_224448740902308_100000115511812_1018070_2031059_n.jpg
Heres one of myself and a few mates nailing a mash up of the Irish Rover and will ye go lassie go at the school talent show..bunch of talentless fools that we are :p
Have the performance recorded as well mighty stuff..

Last edited:
383068_10150347108603589_637288588_8434154_251894341_n.jpg

That fairly handsome dude on the right is yours truly aged 2 and a half sat next to the then Hampshire player David Gower, you may have heard of him, as he waits to bat at Bath in June 1991.

That Vehicle is a monstrosity ...I love it...all together now...f*** global warming

View attachment 1514
Heres one of myself and a few mates nailing a mash up of the Irish Rover and will ye go lassie go at the school talent show..bunch of talentless fools that we are :p
Have the performance recorded as well mighty stuff..

It's the longbox version of the F-150 ,so it has an eight foot long box, turning radious is awful, I don't do that much driving actuallly though, have about 105,000 km on it and it is an 04. It can move as well, it is a V8 4.7 litre engine I got it up past 200 km/h once but really can't get into that story on here.

It's the longbox version of the F-150 ,so it has an eight foot long box, turning radious is awful, I don't do that much driving actuallly though, have about 105,000 km on it and it is an 04. It can move as well, it is a V8 4.7 litre engine I got it up past 200 km/h once but really can't get into that story on here.
Hahah well if ever you feel like sharing I' all ears :p

Good god pick ups are awesome though , great tool to have for shooting though set up a hide in the back

Hahah well if ever you feel like sharing I' all ears :p

Good god pick ups are awesome though , great tool to have for shooting though set up a hide in the back

I'll send you a PM when I'm done working I'm just having lunch right now, its funny because its so out of character for me, I'm known as a grandfather driver and I have never had a ticket ever for anything. I'm guessing that size of vehicle is kind of non-existent in Europe, are there any light pick ups used though?

Me :D
images

Me during the first year of lifting.... It was a poor lift, but whoever was taking the photo took an awesome shot

Then just me, with slightly silly hair and dressed up for a bond themed party

lineout2.jpg bondtheme.jpg

And as a response to the Tricia compliment thing, I think the general gist was... You're really quite good looking and it's hard not to comment on it (hence the stop)

View attachment 1515

That fairly handsome dude on the right is yours truly aged 2 and a half sat next to the then Hampshire player David Gower, you may have heard of him, as he waits to bat at Bath in June 1991.

One of, if not THE most graceful batsmen ever to play the game.

Not many players can on-drive for four with almost no backlift

Latest posts