• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Pre order r2005 at dse

I'll probably pre order there, but I'll wait until the ball offer appears on the website.

Sorry but there is no way I can justify pre ordering this game after the joke that was Rugby 2004. Im afraid I will wait until we either get some great info from a review or basically if Im still unsure up to release I will wait for the messages to appear on here as to the quality of the game.

Just not throwing my money at EA any more because it says Rugby on the box.

Originally posted by Ripper@Jan 16 2005, 04:04 PM
Will it be the same ball? Because that ball sucked ****
Yeah ? So didnt it go perfectly with the game ?
<

Originally posted by knowsleyroader@Jan 15 2005, 11:13 PM
Sorry but there is no way I can justify pre ordering this game after the joke that was Rugby 2004. Im afraid I will wait until we either get some great info from a review or basically if Im still unsure up to release I will wait for the messages to appear on here as to the quality of the game.

Just not throwing my money at EA any more because it says Rugby on the box.
WORD

i wont be pre-ordering thats fo sho

Rent it, or wait for someone on TRF to post a review

Internet reviews are ones of people that arent true Rugby entusiasts

im lucky becuase i wont be able to preorder it in the army i get to wait till ive finished basic and look at ur guys views first

Originally posted by ..::ERIC::..@Jan 17 2005, 12:31 PM
Have fun in the shithole of 'uru. My sisters a Lance Corp there.
cant wait once in a lifetime experience, hopefully ill gain some respect there ya reckon?

Originally posted by neh+Jan 17 2005, 01:41 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (neh @ Jan 17 2005, 01:41 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-..::ERIC::..
@Jan 17 2005, 12:31 PM
Have fun in the shithole of 'uru. My sisters a Lance Corp there.
hopefully ill gain some respect there ya reckon? [/b]
For sure, when are you starting?

Latest posts