Predictions

Imo..

1- England
2- Ireland / Wales / France
3- Ireland / Wales / France
4- Scotland / France
5- Scotland / France
6- Italy.

As for france being 2nd down to 5th really its due to on the day scotland could beat em thus go 4th etc. Ireland, Wales and France for 2nd/3rd and 4th is due to either team on their day can win against each other.. but saying that any team can beat england on their day.

With wales having a few positives out of the NZ game with the regular starters back like roberts, halfpenny etc. and possibly henson (and hopefully a new 15 unless byrne finds form) can beat anyone on their day and have proved that before. Really this is one of the most open 6N in a while.. England, Ireland, Wales, France or Scotland can win it

I think

1. England / Ireland / Wales
2. England / Ireland / Wales
3. England / Ireland
4. France or Scotland
5. France or Scotland
6. Italy

I do think Wales could surprise a lot of people, they seem capable of winning.
England also have a good chance of winning but I don't think they'll get a Grand Slam.
Scotland could be more than 4th, but they're so unpredictable I also just don't see France up to much this Six Nations

1 England
2 Ireland
3 France
4 Wales
5 Scotland
6 Italy

-Not 100% sure about England winning but I'll go with them for now
-Scotland to be more competitive than 5th place suggests
-You can never really write off the French, that defeat to Australia could be the best thing that happens to this team. There could be a host of changes and don't be surprised if they are hoisting the trophy up come March.

Sticking my neck out ahead of time:

England
France
Scotland
Wales
Ireland
Italy

Just looked at the fixtures, Ireland v England in Dublin on the last day could be crucial. England haven't won in Ireland since 2003 so they're probably going to have to break that duct to win the ***le.

So will Wales finish 1st or 4th/5th this year? There's no middle ground with the Welsh!

Past few years they have been unlucky finishing 4th and 5th drew same points with France and England last year just losses to both and points difference let Wales down.

1. france
2. ireland
3. england
4. wales
5. scotland
6. italy

just making a wild guess

Past few years they have been unlucky finishing 4th and 5th drew same points with France and England last year just losses to both and points difference let Wales down.

? France won the Grand Slam last year

England suffered one injury in the very last AI against South Africa. Wales missed the likes of dancer boy Henson, Roberts, Halfpenny, Shane Williams and a lot of off-form players such as Byrne and Ryan Jones. Let these guys get fit and on form during the winter and they've got a great chance in the championship, in my opinion.

So how do you justify putting Ireland number one?

One win over Samoa plus a narrow defeat to South Africa (and a hammering by NZ). Don't get too ahead of yourselves

Easily All blacks best game when they played Ireland. Awful against SA but pulled back with only a post in the way of a draw. 20 point win over Argentina and no chance England will beat Ireland in their first game at the new Landsdowne

1. England
2. Scotland
3. France
4. Ireland
5. Wales
6. Italy

I know very bold on the scots, but other then the no show vs New Zealand a team they never play well against, they have played very solid rugby that and an advantageous schedule I give them a good chance at a great campaign.

After the AI this would be my table:

1. france
2. ireland
3. england
4. scotland
5. wales
6. italy

I'm really supporting Italy but I can't see them winning many games.

England
France
Ireland
Scotland
Wales
Italy

I think England grandslam this year.

Easily All blacks best game when they played Ireland. Awful against SA but pulled back with only a post in the way of a draw. 20 point win over Argentina and no chance England will beat Ireland in their first game at the new Landsdowne
Why? Just because it's Lansdowne road?

Sexton confidence is shot and he isn't likely to pull any back unless Leinster have an ENORMOUS remainder of the HEC, Bowe is off form, BOD can only play at his best for 55-60 minutes, Ireland have literally no props of any quality whatsoever and the rest are all old and past it. Kidneys obsession with the Munster boys who've been around for a million years has come back to bite him as they have absolutely no players coming through at all.

Latest posts