• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Premiership Cup 21/22

Yes welcome @GlosJoe.

Suppose we were a little harsh due to the fact we ignored the bye week

I am expecting a bad score at Newcastle later.

Also noticed Matthew Tait is playing for Newcastle?? he has 252 caps for Newcastle and our whole squad has 83 ....

Yes welcome @GlosJoe.

Suppose we were a little harsh due to the fact we ignored the bye week

I am expecting a bad score at Newcastle later.

Cheers, and cheers to BPM as well.

Yeah I was a bit surprised when the team was first announced as the past few years we've always put in some academy players along with a couple of first team names but because of not playing last week it does make sense why we picked the team we did. I think the only players that will most likely be starting next week will be both wings, Chapman and maybe Barton instead of Evans.

Well we won.

If the Welsh aren't looking at Iwan Stephens already then they will be very soon. The kid has the ability to create magic.

Backs got some experience (especially Curtis at 10) and Joe Jones got an opportunity to gel back in the side (he's much needed cause Oosthuizen is dire)

Wasn't expecting a win so I'm happy enough tbh

Don't you want to keep Stephens?
Too right I do...but I have a suspicion we won't have him long...

We are blessed with 3 insanely talented young wingers at the moment (though Stephens will be a fb like Green at Quins). Carreras starting for Argentina, Radwan and Stephens..

And 2 more coming through the academy..just recovering form injuries....

Backs got some experience (especially Curtis at 10) and Joe Jones got an opportunity to gel back in the side (he's much needed cause Oosthuizen is dire)

Wasn't expecting a win so I'm happy enough tbh

Honestly I was expecting a sale win, our 4th choice loose head was playing 6

Really happy with the performance that our lads put in. To go up to Falcons with a much weakened side and put in a strong performance and only lose 34-27 and get that losing bonus point and unlucky to not get a second.

Has anyone seen the highlights of the games anywhere?

It's been 2 days since they were played and although apparently all recorded, no one seems to have them anywhere?

Premiership Rugby is so far behind in this regards it's crazy. Even County cricket has highlights out within a day and hardly anyone watches it

Too right I do...but I have a suspicion we won't have him long...

We are blessed with 3 insanely talented young wingers at the moment (though Stephens will be a fb like Green at Quins). Carreras starting for Argentina, Radwan and Stephens..

And 2 more coming through the academy..just recovering form injuries....
You're forgetting the powehouse that is Nathan Earle lol

In seriousness, if he could keep fit he could be a decent signing

Has anyone seen the highlights of the games anywhere?

It's been 2 days since they were played and although apparently all recorded, no one seems to have them anywhere?

Premiership Rugby is so far behind in this regards it's crazy. Even County cricket has highlights out within a day and hardly anyone watches it
https://www.premiershiprugby.com/prtv/#match-highlights

Gloucester vs Bath is here. Might be taking a little longer with the other weekend games.

Latest posts