• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Premiership Cup 22/23

Exeter Chiefs: 15. Tom Wyatt, 14. Immanuel Feyi-Waboso, 13. Sean O'Brien, 12. Tom Hendrickson, 11. Rory O'Loughlin, 10 Iwan Jenkins, 9. Tom Cairns; 1. Danny Southworth, 2. Jack Innard ©, 3. Patrick Schickerling, 4. Mike Williams, 5. Jack Dunne, 6. Christ Tshiunza, 7. Aidon Davis, 8.Rus Tuima.

Replacements: 16. Iestyn Harris, 17. James Kenny, 18 Josh Iosefa-Scott, 19. Cory Teague, 20. Jannes Kirsten, 21. Will Becconsall, 22. Ollie Devoto, 23. Dan John.

Some good young players on show. Good tosee devoto on the bench, lets hope he can stay fit.

Exeter Chiefs: 15. Tom Wyatt, 14. Immanuel Feyi-Waboso, 13. Sean O'Brien, 12. Tom Hendrickson, 11. Rory O'Loughlin, 10 Iwan Jenkins, 9. Tom Cairns; 1. Danny Southworth, 2. Jack Innard ©, 3. Patrick Schickerling, 4. Mike Williams, 5. Jack Dunne, 6. Christ Tshiunza, 7. Aidon Davis, 8.Rus Tuima.

Replacements: 16. Iestyn Harris, 17. James Kenny, 18 Josh Iosefa-Scott, 19. Cory Teague, 20. Jannes Kirsten, 21. Will Becconsall, 22. Ollie Devoto, 23. Dan John.

Some good young players on show. Good tosee devoto on the bench, lets hope he can stay fit.

My picks to look out for are Harris and Wyatt.

Obviously Manny too, what a replacement for Nowellsy next year!

Absolutely disgusting from the medical staff to leave Kirsten on the pitch

Genuinely one of the craziest HIA related decisions I've ever seen

Hi all,

I've just watched the Rugby Premiership Cup final, but was out of the room before the start of the extra time whistle, so was baffled by a try & conversion = 4 points.

Explanation please. Cheers.

Hi all,

I've just watched the Rugby Premiership Cup final, but was out of the room before the start of the extra time whistle, so was baffled by a try & conversion = 4 points.

Explanation please. Cheers.
It wasn't, it was 7pts
It's not golden point - the whole time period plays out
Irish got a penalty first so it went 20-17, then Chiefs got a converted try for 20-24

Had to watch it on silent and missed up to half way through the second half but it was a tense finish.

Absolutely disgusting from the medical staff to leave Kirsten on the pitch

Genuinely one of the craziest HIA related decisions I've ever seen
Tbh when i saw this i thought he was out cold then looked back a min later and he's walking to the line out...i was like wtf, didnt want to lose him but still.

It wasn't, it was 7pts
It's not golden point - the whole time period plays out
Irish got a penalty first so it went 20-17, then Chiefs got a converted try for 20-24
Doh! Thanks for that. I was convinced the score after 80 odd minutes was 20 all. Senior moment! But I was called away for a few minutes. :rolleyes:

Latest posts