• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Premiership Rugby 18/19 - Rd 16

Nah,
Kalamafoni wanted Beaumont to a have a sniff of his shoulder and got a red card for his troubles
I know, we saw it on BT, Rhodes did likewise, with much more malice and greater frequency

Got a link? I had the game on but was making dinner during the first half so missed the Rhodes incident.

Crappy game but pleased for Bath. Although I confess to liking any Premiership game involving a Saracens loss. Sadly, they'll most likely be back up to their machine-like best for Quins in a couple of weeks.

Horrible last few minutes for Saints 4 yellow cards poor discipline.
Not going to blame ref.
Fair play Bristol win was deserving although you nearly made a pigs ear against 11 which would have been embarrassing.

Looking at the run-ins again, the relegation battle is going to be fierce.

I would never have expected to see Tigers down to 10th, but they have a very tough set of fixtures. Getting the England contingent back will definitely help, but they're not where they are solely based upon the past couple of months, so I think it could be very uncomfortable, particularly if they lose next week's derby game.

Worcester's run-in is ugly too, but watching he highlights of yesterday's game, they seem to have remembered how to attack and if they can keep that up, they are good enough to survive.

Newcastle seem to have finally woken up. Their run in is not quite as horrible as the others and they could yet pull off a late escape.

Latest posts