• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Premiership Rugby 18/19 - Rd 20

For anyone still thinking Coka is just big, turned and caught Solomona.

Unfortunately the best thing that's happened for Bath.

What a stinker.

Happy with the win, but yeesh. Can we just cancel all Sale vs Bath games for future seasons? Just call them all draws so we don't have to sit through more of that.

Hard to argue with any comments just wish it ended 6 6 as a saints fan.
Maybe burns and preistland left kicking boots at home.

And if there was any doubt whatsoever that Blackadder had to go, this game and our record of no away wins since September should be pretty bloody good evidence.

Bath have been shambolic for a few years now. Unfortunately I doubt Hooper is going to fix anything. Professionalism seems to be leaving the club in favour of accepting mediocrity from very expensive players and having some absolutely spiffing training sessions.

Warriors and Tigers save yourselves now no one else to blame now.

Newcastle losing would all but seal their fate, but Bristol, Leicester and Worcester all need to win to make sure. Big games.

Bath/Sale should also be quite tasty.
Yep...but It wasn't

Hmm I thought they would have had a better look at Dombrandt being taken out for Exeter's third try and whether he was part of the ruck. Not 100% sure he was, but only saw the view from the back.

Brizzle do the double over Tigers, who are not mathematically safe yet.

Can't see a Falcons come back though - 7pts behind Worcester (Wuss yet to play this round), 9pts behind Leicester. I can't see Newcastle getting anything out of their Gloucester game, which would relegate them with a week to go.
Their chance to stay up was the Tigers game a couple of weeks ago.

Yeah, luckily for Tigers I don't see Newcastle getting two bonus point wins in the last 2 games, which is lucky as we have been dire all season and couldn't really complain if we were in for the drop. In fact any of the bottom 3 couldn't complain. Apart from the top 3, all the rest have been so inconsistent and with a few points here and there the middle of the table could look completely different. The biggest issue by far is consistency, lots of players who have great moments and then some absolute shockers. It's why Exeter and Sarries are at the top, they consistently do the basics well first, then worry about the flashy stuff. Dunno why the other teams seem happy to trade players who have shown they are happy with being average.

Latest posts