English Arrogance
Staff member
TRF Legend
Country Flag
England
Club or Nation
Sale
UtuGLFe.png

STARTING XV: 15. Luke James, 14. Denny Solomona, 13. Sam James, 12. James O'Connor, 11. Chris Ashton, 10. AJ MacGinty, 9. Faf De Klerk; 1. Ross Harrison, 2. Rob Webber, 3. Will-Griff John, 4. Josh Beaumont, 5. James Phillips, 6. Ben Curry, 7. Tom Curry, 8. Jono Ross.

REPLACMENTS: 16. Curtis Langdon, 17. Valery Moroz, 18. Joe Jones, 19. Matt Postlethwaite, 20. Josh Strauss, 21. Will Cliff, 22. Cameron Redpath, 23. Arron Reed

Missing a bunch of players still but if we can replicate the intensity from last week I'll be happy. Strauss back eases a bit of pressure on the back 5 of the scrum.

Tough game to predict, bath and sale's form is pretty erratic. Should be entertaining though, no end of talented players out there

*Queue a repeat of that torrential rain game where the 2nd half was about 25mins of scrums on our tryline*

Saw a headline saying Roko and Watson are back, didn't see the full squad though. 2 out of 23 ain't bad, as Meatloaf once said

Bath: Watson, Cokanasiga, Joseph, Roberts, McConnochie, Burns, Fotuali'i, Obano, Dunn, Lahiff, Attwood, Ewels, Ellis, Underhill, Mercer.

Replacements: Walker, van Rooyen, Perenise, Douglas, Stooke, Chudley, Priestland, Rokoduguni.

We've known all week that both are available for Friday, but neither was expected to start (expectation was Homer starting, AW benching and Roko given an extra week)

Newcastle losing would all but seal their fate, but Bristol, Leicester and Worcester all need to win to make sure. Big games.

Bath/Sale should also be quite tasty.

I don't even blame Ashton for that, that was a terrible call
There were two maybe three penalties at that ruck yet Bath come away with a scrum

Some bad calls going both ways, by the ref and both team's decision makers.

The Bath-Sale game is one of the worst I've ever seen. Utterly uninspiring.

SD.
Some of our bench dont have pubic hair.
I'm glad I haven't paid to watch.
Love him or hate him quotes are great.

Not content with doubling up our errors, we've decided to go for the triple

Latest posts