• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Premiership Rugby 23/24 - Rd 6

2023-11-13-jpg.18430

week-4-jpg.18429

Round 6 already, this season is flying by. I'm always hopeful, but I'm also a realist. Gloucester (my team) will not beat Exeter. I hope I'm wrong, but I doubt it.

Bath have to be favourites against Bristol. Must be a while ago since that was the case.

I can see Sale losing to Newcastle. It would be a very Sale thing to do.

Saracens to sneak past Quins.

Leicester to win the derby and kick start their season.

Exeter to win with home advantage.

They're very much our bogey side
Hopefully the kicking we got in pre-season has put us on alert
Unrelated but when did Rob D get the pace he showed in that intercept at the weekend? have I always unfairly thought he was pretty much Farrell slow?

I'm hoping that a run of good results has given us the momentum to get an overdue win against Saracens.

But for an iffy last minute decision in the last minute vs. Gloucester we could be 5 from 5 so I'd like to think we've got the confidence we'll need.

I'm hoping that a run of good results has given us the momentum to get an overdue win against Saracens.

But for an iffy last minute decision in the last minute vs. Gloucester we could be 5 from 5 so I'd like to think we've got the confidence we'll need.
Great combination pack wise and backs to really turn it on, David, Green & Lynah all available at once is insanely potent, especially with Smith back in the mix.

Unrelated but when did Rob D get the pace he showed in that intercept at the weekend? have I always unfairly thought he was pretty much Farrell slow?
Your guess is as good as mine! I fully expected him to get run down on that intercept and was praying for a support runner

Bath have to be favourites against Bristol. Must be a while ago since that was the case.

I can see Sale losing to Newcastle. It would be a very Sale thing to do.

Saracens to sneak past Quins.

Leicester to win the derby and kick start their season.

Exeter to win with home advantage.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 can i have some of your drugs this morning please.

Quins are saying Sarries game could be our highest ever attendance. Given we had temp seating for v Munster a few years ago, that suggests it will be absolutely rammed to the rafters.

Falcons look like boys playing men, I hate to say it but they will be lucky to get many wins at all this season.

Not sure what that means, can Ealing come up? Do Newcastle want to go down?

Would they get better attendance being close to the top of the championship each year rather than the bottom of the premiership?

Falcons look like boys playing men, I hate to say it but they will be lucky to get many wins at all this season.

Not sure what that means, can Ealing come up? Do Newcastle want to go down?

Would they get better attendance being close to the top of the championship each year rather than the bottom of the premiership?
We signed a ton of championship players....you get what you sign. On the Falcons forum we agree we will be lucky to get 1 win this season. We actually have some skilled players but we are missing some heavy duty power.

There is a playoff between the team going down and one winning the champs. But it also goes on whether the team coming up has the right facilities. Ealing currently doesnt but are trying to get a groundshare. Doncaster for example would pass the criteria IF they won the champs.

No...attendance is poor because its a football city. When the toon were rubbish we used to get a few drifting in...but now they're flying theres no chance.

We signed a ton of championship players....you get what you sign. On the Falcons forum we agree we will be lucky to get 1 win this season. We actually have some skilled players but we are missing some heavy duty power.

There is a playoff between the team going down and one winning the champs. But it also goes on whether the team coming up has the right facilities. Ealing currently doesnt but are trying to get a groundshare. Doncaster for example would pass the criteria IF they won the champs.

No...attendance is poor because its a football city. When the toon were rubbish we used to get a few drifting in...but now they're flying theres no chance.

Just looked at the Doncaster squad. Hardly any recognisable names. Would presumably need a massive overhaul to be competitive in the Prem with all the investment that would require. Average home attendance last year 1,062.

More recognisable names in the Ealing squad, mostly not quite good enoughs or getting on a bits. Again would need investment. Average home gate last year 994. Isn't the owner now well into his 80s?

Neither strike me as latent rugby hotbeds. Last thing I want to see is more overreaching clubs in trouble.

Wish I'd have been looking at the Ealing website in exactly one years time so that I could say 36 is 36.

Latest posts