• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Premiership Rugby 23/24 - Rd 6

Very stupid from Gloucester in that last ruck when they absolutely could not give away any penalties and that was a pretty blatant penalty.

Post game saying that last pen to chiefs was harsh? I really dont get why?

Jenkins went for a clearout and a player as there on the wrong side...thats a pen at any point of the game

I am really starting to hate rugby these days.

A yellow card for the tackler who got a latcher by accident when both are upright all in the name of player welfare.

But then Mcguinen doesn't go off for a HIA (after rolling round on the floor milking the penalty). So do we care about players welfare or not?

Also why wasn't Mcguinen yellow carded for head butting Tuima? He's ran into the tackler in many ways.

I hate rugby.

Looking forward to seeing a muppet banned for life and more details to be released. This is horrid stuff and it's demeaning for certain individuals to use it as 'proof' that Exeter is somehow a racist club.

Yeah, I'm turning this off
I don't even support Quins, and them winning would knock Sale off the top spot, but their poor play is annoying me - I can't imagine how bad it is to watch this as a Quins fan
******* infuriating tbh. And Sarries in general can get in the bin, they're a cancer on the Prem

Never realised there were so many salt mines operating across the country, love it 😂

I understand what he says but at the same time most people tend to want to avoid confrontation. The sort of person that yells racist abuse is also the sort of person who would probably start a fight if confronted.
An excellent read on things you can do to overcome bystander syndrome

The 5Ds are different methods – Distract, Delegate, Document, Delay, and Direct – that you can use to support someone who's being harassed, emphasize that harassment is not okay, and demonstrate to people in your life that they have the power to make their community safer.

Latest posts