• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Premiership Rugby 19/20 - Rd 15

I'm excited to see how Malins goes at 15 for Bristol. Hopefully this is the beginning of him getting a good amount of game time in the Prem. Future of the England 15 shirt IMO.

I'd say of all the young talents in the backs I've seen recently, he is the one I'm most excited about. Really hope he doesn't end up being a flop or getting injured. Plus he looks a bit like St Jonny.

People thinking Tigers will lose when we have
220px-Harry_Potter_character_poster.jpg

On the wing

4c7pwu.jpg

Well it's pretty clear Tigers are using this season as a massive pre-season which Personally I'm all for.
With so many new signings yet to get into the country.
Mamu
Moroni
Van Wyk
Murimurivalu
Wiese
and Brink + Nadolo not 100%

It just makes sense IMO to try as many different players with different combinations at the start of this restart, I could see us doing it for both Irish and Gloucester after this.

Plz come home Webber and Evans

Other than that: far far better than last week. RdP's try was filthy, so many missed tackles

I don't disagree with the approach but when it's more likely to result in losing matches, it's a bold move for a new coach.

Plz come home Webber and Evans

Other than that: far far better than last week. RdP's try was filthy, so many missed tackles

Curry has been imperious at the breakdown too. Just a beast.

Lovely try from Hogg. Simmonds' delivery under pressure was quality.

Brutal that we were meant to have Doyle then they sack him and we end up with Foley

Can he play hooker?

This is about the scoreline I expected, but that first half gave me hope

As I recall, Olyy was telling us last week that Oosthuizen is better than Marler ...
It's hard not to look at a prop with a BMI of 37 and not think he's going to be a bit of a monster. Unfortunately in Oostuizen's case, he just needs to lose weight.

I said marler is better in the scrum, Oosthuizen better in the loose
I stand by that, it's just that Oosthuizens scrummaging looks way worse than it ever has before - wouldn't even have him in my 23 after the last two weeks - and he's doing **** all in the loose because he's too busy pulling his head out his arse from the scrums

Wouldn't have akker either but only have two hookers in the squad because we decided against replacing our first choice when he retired

Akker is a good rugby player, just unfortunately not a particularly good hooker.

Re. Marler vs. Oostuhuizen in the loose, it depends what you mean. Marler is not a particularly dynamic carrier but is very underrated as a defender/workhorse.

Latest posts