• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Premiership Rugby 19/20 - Rd 20

No idea. Last time most games were on Sunday/Monday, they were announced the day before the game, so I'm half expecting tomorrow for most games and then Sunday for Gloucester vs. Quins.

I'd fancy Wasps to win given that they should have their first XV available while Bristol will have to rotate most of their top players.

Tigers vs. Saints and Irish vs. Warriors are very hard to call. Both could easily go either way depending on the lineups.

Saracens vs. Exeter should be the game of the round even without Farrell. There's no love lose between them and I imagine Exeter will want to make a statement.

Gloucester should easily dispatch Quins 2s on Monday.

What i'd like to see is wins for Bristol, Saints, Warriors, Sale, Chiefs and Gloucs.

I do feel that Wasps will probably beat Bristol though

I imagine Tigers vs. Saints will really depend on who starts better. Both teams should be more or less at full strength, but both are low on confidence so getting a foothold in the game is going to be critical. Ford vs. Biggar will be the key battle as I suspect whoever manages the game and territory better is going to be the difference between winning and losing.

I'd fancy Warriors to pick up an away win. Irish can be dangerous, but I think Warriors' first XV is marginally stronger in some key positions. Any 'home' advantage that exists at the moment, is completely negated by the fact that Irish are playing at the Stoop because their 'home' isn't yet ready.

It could be a really good round for close/competitive games.

Wasps vs Bristol could be a banger,

I can't see us doing well against Bath - we're sputtering along and they're full on rampaging
Hoping and praying that Harrison's ankle is better and we don't see Coenie at loosehead again

Warriors | 15 Melani Nanai, 14 Tom Howe, 13 Francois Venter, 12 Ashley Beck, 11 Noah Heward, 10 Duncan Weir, 9 Francois Hougaard, 1 Ethan Waller, 2 Niall Annett, 3 Nick Schonert, 4 Anton Bresler, 5 Graham Kitchener, 6 Ted Hill (C), 7 Matt Kvesic, 8 Cornell du Preez.

Replacements | 16 Beck Cutting, 17 Callum Black, 18 Richard Palframan, 19 Tom Dodd, 20 Sam Lewis, 21 Gareth Simpson, 22 Billy Searle, 23 Ollie Lawrence.

Ehn0vrDWAAEDdzJ

No Ford FFS
But Henry has been a real bright spark.

Wasps Team as follows:

Harris, Cruse, Brookes, Launchbury, Rowlands, Shields, J Willis, T Willis
Robson, Umaga, Bassett, Gopperth, Fekitoa, Kibirige, Minozzi

Bench: Oghre, West, JTA, Gaskell, Young, Vellacott, Mills, Watson

Bristol Team as follows:

Y Thomas, Capon, Assiratti, Holmes, Joyce, Dun, D Thomas, Heenan
Cook, Malins, Bates, Leiua, O'Conor, Adeolokun, Lloyd

Bench: Bryne, Mccabe, Afoa, Hawkins, Eadie, Kessell, Ascherl, Powell

Wasps at home with full strength team vs weakened Brizzle side, gotta hope for win plus bonus point.

So you have to assume that it's going to come down to the wire. Bristol actually drop out of top 4 if we get bonus win and i think bath beat sale?

Team announcement for Sale v Bath postponed by 24 hours, awaiting results of Covid testing in Manchester

Officials:
Ref: Matthew Carley
TJs: Luke Pearce & Tom Foley
TMO: Stuart Terheege

Really hoped Sarries vs Chiefs was going to be awesome. Both putting out an a team in prep for Europe, and both would have a point to prove. Oh well not sure i can watch it anyway.

Officials:
Ref: Matthew Carley
TJs: Luke Pearce & Tom Foley
TMO: Stuart Terheege
Sale:
15. L James
14. Solomona
13. Tuilagi
12. JV Rensburg
11. Yarde
10. MacGinty
9. De Klerk

1. Morozov
2 VD Merwe
3 John
4. Postlethwaite
5. JL Du Preez
6. Ross
7. B Curry
8. T Curry

Bench:
16. Webber, 17. Oosthuizen, 18. Cooper-Wooley, 19. Wiese, 20. D Du Preez
21. Cliff, 22. S James, 23 Reed

Bath:
15. De Glanville
14. Hamer-Webb
13. Joseph
12. Matavesi
11. McConnochie
10. Priestland
9. Spencer

1. Obano
2. Dunn
3. Stuart
4. McNally
5. Ewels (C)
6. Bayliss
7. Underhill
8. Faletau

Benh
16. Batty, 17. Schoeman, 18. Thomas, 19. Spencer, 20. Ellis, 21. Reid
22. Chudley, 23. Redpath

Shame Big Joe still doesn't seem to be back for Bath, he was supposed to be available for the last game.

Shame Big Joe still doesn't seem to be back for Bath, he was supposed to be available for the last game.
Real shame although its too close for him to push for England so id rather him 100% and not rushed because he is class and want him to do well as he is class

Latest posts