• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Premiership Rugby 19/20 - Rd 20

Yeah he looks like becoming that precious thing, a high class premiership player who's never going to be away on international duty

I think Yarde over ran his line,
Didn't look like a bad/miss pass, it's just Yarde was basically level with him
Not for the first time today
He's going to beat up Ross in the locker room after.

Marmalised that scrum

It's dimes, hell blame the ref.
Probably thinks Ross did nothing wrong, Spencer was in touch, and that last pass was backwards

Shame on Faf - joins the ruck to prevent GHW picking the ball up, and then complains that GHW rucked him

Nice line for the try

Definitely thought there was a forward pass to JL - needed that, though
Shame on Faf - joins the ruck to prevent GHW picking the ball up, and then complains that GHW rucked him

Nice line for the try
Nah, he was saying Bath dove over the ruck - referee apologized to him after for chastising him haha

It's dimes, hell blame the ref.
Probably thinks Ross did nothing wrong, Spencer was in touch, and that last pass was backwards
Bloody hell you lot love a whinge
Considering dimes was giving Ross a bollocking when he was in the bin id say he's not too happy with him

Definitely thought there was a forward pass to JL - needed that, though

Nah, he was saying Bath dove over the ruck - referee apologized to him after for chastising him haha

Bloody hell you lot love a whinge
Considering dimes was giving Ross a bollocking when he was in the bin id say he's not too happy with him
Fair enough, I'd misunderstood the complaint.
I think that counts as a charge down for Carley

Sense of humour failure by any chance?

Last edited:
Sale twice just dived onto the Bath side, literally no attempt to ruck or turn over, just flopped from the side over the ball on the Bath side and are allowed to do it.

That deserved so much more.

JLDP just inviting TdG to sweep it up though. His halfbacks will be furious with him. Made just about the only decision he could that wouldn't end in a try

If the ref has just told you 3 times not to move, why the **** do you then move again when he is looking right at you? Braindead.

Latest posts