• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Premiership Rugby 19/20 - Rd 20

Will Stuart, again not listening. This time not listening to his scrumhalf. Is he in a world of his own or something?

Isn't this what blood replacements are for?

As for Stuart - lungs and brains are both gone, why isnt Thomas on the pitch? Is he not actually fit yet?

ETA: Finally!

Yes!
Evil bounce, but I don't care

Having played among us I reckon Solomona and Yarde are the impostors.

And Rob Webber, still a Bath-man at (rather clogged) heart

Last edited:
Missing the playoffs feels inevitable now,
Comparing our form pre/post lockdown is crazy, look like they've never met each other before

Comparing our form pre/post lockdown is crazy, look like they've never met each other before
I thought until recently your pack was the only one which could realistically compete with Exe.

Having a hooker who hasn't thrown well all season and still starting today is bewildering.
Probably cost SAle top 4 place.

Feel sorry for the championship if thats Sarries 3rd team.

Best team won today but Joe snow looked decent

Feel sorry for the championship if thats Sarries 3rd team.

Best team won today but Joe snow looked decent

Agreed. Sam Crean in particular looks like a good player in the making. He looks solid enough in the scrum as well as a real asset in the loose. A good run as a starter in the Championship could be really beneficial.

Eddie Jones, 2018/19 vintage, would have loved Saints packing down for a while with Lawes and Isiekwe on the flanks.

Looking more like Paul Hull than Paul Hill, Hill went over for a very nice try from distance. Still doesn't really convince though.

Quins on fire,
Gloucester probably wishing they weren't allowed fans in

On that note: it's weird not having the fake crowd noise on there, now. All the players voices are so clear

Latest posts