• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Premiership Rugby 19/20 - Rd 21

Luke James has to be the perfect 23 shirt player at the very least.
True... plays multiple positions and i'd say the better of the two... falling into that James Hook mould though at the moment due to versatility.

Isiekwe (as a 4/6 hybrid, as Lawes was being used), who was comfortably the best Saints player last night
Didn't see it, but good to hear even if that's not a particularly high bar at the moment.

He'll learn a lot from this spell away from the Sarries bubble that can only make him a better player. Should definitely be in the EPS.

Manu with a torn achilles that requires surgery, expected to be out for 6 months

I Dont Arrested Development GIF

Manu with a torn achilles that requires surgery, expected to be out for 6 months

I Dont Arrested Development GIF
Reckon that's his England career done? He'll miss the end of this 6n, the 8n and the next 6n. I hope by that time we've found a way around him having to be there

Reckon that's his England career done? He'll miss the end of this 6n, the 8n and the next 6n. I hope by that time we've found a way around him having to be there
Aye, almost definitely.
He was only staying in England so he was eligible for the Lions - he's gonna move to France (or Japan?) end of next season.

So who fills that 12 shirt if we have Faz at 10? Because no one really gives me that much hope.
I'd have Devoto tbh, though I'm not sure if EJ would
It'd be very EJ to put Devoto at 12 and tell him to play like Manu (like he did with telling Hughes to try and be Binny)

Aye, almost definitely.
He was only staying in England so he was eligible for the Lions - he's gonna move to France (or Japan?) end of next season.

It'd be very EJ to put Devoto at 12 and tell him to play like Manu (like he did with telling Hughes to try and be Binny)
I can honestly see Lawrence getting a go at 12, I know he's a 13 but so was manu.

Luther burrell is also back ;)

I can honestly see Lawrence getting a go at 12, I know he's a 13 but so was manu.

Luther burrell is also back ;)
Redpath more likely than Lawrence, tbh - though I'd be a bit surprised to see either starting
Most likely is return to Ford/Farrell

Aye, almost definitely.

Id say hed will go for a pay day in france or Japan, who ever will take the gamble and i dont blame him at all tbh. Horrid time with injury, if and when he is fit it is not worth him getting paid less to risk not getting england money so close to the end of his career.

Latest posts