• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Premiership Rugby 19/20 - Rd 7

Do normal laws not apply to Exe they seem to be getting away with rather a lot.

Do normal laws not apply to Exe they seem to be getting away with rather a lot.
High shots galore from their defence,
Cowan Dickie showing Hughes level understanding of ruck laws as well - finally gets pinged for one

High shots galore from their defence,
Cowan Dickie showing Hughes level understanding of ruck laws as well - finally gets pinged for one

lol then gets away with that he surely wasn't on his feet.

does sealing off not apply them
Seem constantly guilty of it.

Chiefs have just dominated the physical battle today.
Looking very like the Sarries setup of a few years ago: defence over everything.
Makes them crap to watch if you're not a fan but it's successful and they should cruise to a ***le this year, so they won't care.

Barnes gave Vunipola way too much leeway, should have given him a yellow. Having said that could see why Sarries would feel aggrieved this game, Chiefs have got away with lots of crap.

What's the point in red carding someone already subbed?
Should the guy they brought on for him not have to leave so they're down to 14?

Barnes gave Vunipola way too much leeway, should have given him a yellow. Having said that could see why Sarries would feel aggrieved this game, Chiefs have got away with lots of crap.
When Barnes said to him that if he didn't go back to the halfway line he'd be sent off and he still refused to move, that should have been a yellow. Blatant disrespect.

Doubt it - he'll be up in front of the beak because it's automatic with a red, but what's he getting banned for?
Getting involved in a fight when he wasn't in the pitch. I could definitely see him copping a couple of weeks for it, I imagine they'll want to set a precedent.

Doubt it - he'll be up in front of the beak because it's automatic with a red, but what's he getting banned for?
It's not exactly foul play or anything so other than to prove a point I agree more or less pointless.

Getting involved in a fight when he wasn't in the pitch. I could definitely see him copping a couple of weeks for it, I imagine they'll want to set a precedent.
Game into disrepute, I guess?
I'd be surprised if he got anything, he'll just say sorry and that'll be it

Exactly that, he prob should get a small ban its stupid from him, im sure many of us know 1 in all in, it happens but doubt they will stand for it.

2 weeks ban isnt bad for chiefs tbh Lirish then Europe 2 where we need 1 point to guarentee a QF so we wont miss him to badly. But still would deserve a small ban either way if we need him or not. if you exacerbate the situation when you arnt even on the pitch. Still funny though a bencher getting a red

What's the point in red carding someone already subbed?
Should the guy they brought on for him not have to leave so they're down to 14?
Cant bring him back on for HIA or bloood bin. Also If starting front row cant bring them back in if reserve gets carded.

Yep, the optics of someone not on the field of play rushing in to get involved really aren't great and he may well end up with a totally avoidable ban for a couple of weeks.

Not his finest hour.

Isn't there a minimum one week ban for two yellows (unless either can be shown to have been incorrect)?

I'm with those saying that it's a bad look, particularly shortly after the Munster vs Sarries incident, so I wouldn't be surprised if he gets a bit on the top.

I think the way Billy vunipola refused to do what Barnes told him and the fact he generally hasn't been great on the field for a while, along with his support for folau mean he could be working his way out of the England squad. I've not seen anything for a while to suggest Billy v has anything more to offer at 8 physically and is repeatedly showing himself to have an attitude problem.

Latest posts