• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Premiership Rugby 19/20 - Round 4

What's the bad blood between brizzle and chiefs?
Where to start? When Bears got straight robbed of a win at Ashton Gate (ref still hasn't been in charge of a prem game since), Baxter with some edgy comments. Lam fired some out there too resulting in the offside from line out cheating chat (haven't seen Pat like that before), Baxter wasn't happy obviously... this week I was told RB said something about using the anger over Saracens against Bristol this weekend but haven't seen the quote myself yet.

All games last season finished within a score, should be spicy (I hope). Good to have a bit of a sporting rivalry. Plus the championship play off final still hurts and some interesting stuff happened with off field staff at an event (this is many many years ago now though l).

Saracens team to face Gloucester at Kingsholm on Saturday 9thNovember (KO 15H00):

15 Matt Gallagher (40)
14 Sean Maitland (65)
13 Duncan Taylor (116)
12 Nick Tompkins (108)
11 Alex Lewington (34)
10 Manu Vunipola (9)
9 Richard Wigglesworth (234)
1 Ralph Adams-Hale (16)
2 Joe Gray (16)
3 ***i Lamositele (78)
4 Will Skelton (65)
5 Nick Isiekwe (70)
6 Calum Clark (44)
7 Ben Earl (45)
8 Jackson Wray © (230)

Replacements

16 Jack Singleton (0)
17 Richard Barrington (176)
18 Sam Wainwright (5)
19 Joel Kpoku (16)
20 Callum Hunter-Hill (7)
21 Ben Spencer (160)
22 Alex Lozowski (96)
23 Rotimi Segun (19)

Only 11 internationals, don't think we'll be able to cope ;)

If it's anything like the bitter rivals between Bath and Bristol - mostly imaginary, and almost entirely one-sided ;)
Yeah, that's blatantly not true going by your forum and people at the games themselves but no need to go over old ground again.

Did you enjoy your trip to Ashton Gate again this year? ;)

Back to the current game, Sale look really dangerous again. Nice rugby IMO.

Need to tighten up handling a little and could pull away.

How cold is it up Manchester way tonight? Curry looked like he was covered in dry ice.

Shouldn't be cold for real north men, but trouble is Sale is full of fake northerners and Saffas now.

I was born in the north cold, molded in it. It wasn't till I was older I saw the warmth of the sun by that time it was nothing but a radiator

Cheeky keeping Wasps out there for a minute, like it.

Good to see Gopperth back TBH.

Aye, against run of play.

Surprised you're not spitting feathers over that forward pass/offload around half way in the build up to the try
If I was spewing about the inconsistency in this refereeing performance id get nothing done :p

Searle on now as well, he had a really horrific injury last season right in front of us after showing he's potentially better than Lima Sops... hope he's 100%.

Weird injury for Beaumont: hyperextension on the jump maybe?

With Lood out for a while as well that takes our second row stocks from pretty great to "Well time to start putting back rowers there"

Latest posts