• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Premiership Rugby 19/20 - Round 4

Funny how there's two sale academy hookers tonight and neither are playing for sale :(

I don't understand what happened to poor Beaumont, response seemed pretty serious. Hope he has a speedy recovery.

Also would have gone corner again there.

What **** reffing he's handing Sale the win here....

Not sure you can say that with that yellow card. The opposite, if anything

Jesus wept

So a player commits intended off the ball foul play and you have a problem with the sanction? Just no need stupid penalty and he's just given Sale a BS penalty the tackler never rolled away Sale getting away with all sorts of nonsense here...

Don't think ref favoured either side tonight, some missed things but blame that more on assistants as things like the forward pass was impossible for him to see.

Also Odogwu or however you spell it looks and acted like a massive bell there... reaction after the ref call?!

Don't think ref favoured either side tonight, some missed things but blame that more on assistants as things the forward pass was impossible for him to see.

Also Odogwu or however you spell it looks and acted like a massive bell there... reaction after the ref call?!

sale got blatant home team favouritism which was probably the difference, reffing was generally pretty poor apparently Sale don't have to follow normal breakdown rules.

Don't think ref favoured either side tonight, some missed things but blame that more on assistants as things like the forward pass was impossible for him to see.
If neither side is happy it's usually a fair performance
We had a few more noticeable exceptions Papier diving on the ball, for example)
But wasps were living off side all night and their no.8 was constantly trying to start stuff off the ball/after the whistle

If neither side is happy it's usually a fair performance
We had a few more noticeable exceptions Papier diving on the ball, for example)
But wasps were living off side all night and their no.8 was constantly trying to start stuff off the ball/after the whistle
Rubbish, I don't want to hear that mug Diamond moan about a ref for a while the ref gifted that victory.

Rubbish, I don't want to hear that mug Diamond moan about a ref for a while the ref gifted that victory.
In that case I don't want to hear any Wasps fans talk about Saracens considering they're also proven salary cap cheats

tenor.gif

In that case I don't want to hear any Wasps fans talk about Saracens considering they're also proven salary cap cheats
It's ok mate I'll talk no more of Sarries we will all just condemn them along with the national team how patriotic.

So annoying that by Odogwu, no question clear red. I dont think there was intent i think he just did it and it was reckless and dangerous. But what annoyed me the most was him walking off laughing as if he'd done a minor offence! Idiot! Thats the thing where the player runs up and says sorry or gestures sorry as leaving the field as it was a mistake....but no laugh and smile its only studs to the face at speed....!

So annoying that by Odogwu, no question clear red. I dont think there was intent i think he just did it and it was reckless and dangerous. But what annoyed me the most was him walking off laughing as if he'd done a minor offence! Idiot! Thats the thing where the player runs up and says sorry or gestures sorry as leaving the field as it was a mistake....but no laugh and smile its only studs to the face at speed....!
Yeah it was an odd reaction don't really know much about the player so can't comment to much perhaps Olly could shed more light I just wondered if he Didn't know how to react tried to laugh it off but looked a bell.

Not got a bad word to say about Paolo, always seemed a good lad - can only presume he didn't think he'd done anything wrong and was laughing out of shock/surprise rather than disregard for the other players safety or anything like that.
He'll want to get right in there with the apologies, though, because a red card is automatic citing - and they love apologies almost as much as they love people not eating biscuits.

Latest posts