Staff member
TRF Legend
Country Flag
England
Club or Nation
Sale
QiQGUi4.png

Mostly home wins one would guess.

So probably be 4 away wins and a draw to boot.
My usual bets go to pot.

Friday, 7.45. BTSport
Ref:
Karl Dickson
TJs: JP Doyle & Anthony Woodthorpe
TMO: David Rose

Bath:
15. Tom Homer
14. Semesa Rokoduguni
13. Max Wright
12. Jamie Roberts
11. Ruaridh McConnochie
10. Rhys Priestland
9. Will Chudley

1. Beno Obano
2. Tom Dunn
3. Will Stuart
4. Josh McNally
5. Elliott Stooke
6. Josh Bayliss
7. Sam Underhill
8. Francois Louw (c)

16. Jack Walker, 17. Lewis Boyce, 18. Christian Judge, 19. Matt Garvey, 20. Rhys Davies
21. Chris Cook, 22. Freddie Burns, 23. Gabe Hamer-Webb

Saracens:
15 Elliot Daly
14 Sean Maitland
13 Duncan Taylor
12 Brad Barritt ©
11 Alex Lewington
10 Owen Farrell
9 Richard Wigglesworth

1 Mako Vunipola
2 Jamie George
3 ***i Lamositele
4 Will Skelton
5 George Kruis
6 Maro Itoje
7 Jackson Wray
8 Billy Vunipola

16 Jack Singleton, 17 Richard Barrington, 18 Vincent Koch, 19 Nick Isiekwe, 20 Ben Earl
21 Ben Spencer, 22 Manu Vunipola, 23 Nick Tompkins

19 of the Bath squad and 18 Sarries are English.

I like that.

And of the 4 Bath players who aren't, 3 are from South Wales so local really and the other is Louw who's long been part of the furniture.

I hate how a lot of sides put out a picture and don't bother writing the team in their team releases now,
Anywho, I'm presuming DdP is on graduated return to play (if that's what it's called) after a failing a HIA a couple of weeks ago - him starting, and one of WGJ/JCW starting at tighthead would be my only changes.
Good to see Sam James back after injury
30.11.19_Worcester_Away_TeamNews_Insta.jpg

I hate how a lot of sides put out a picture and don't bother writing the team in their team releases now,
Anywho, I'm presuming DdP is on graduated return to play (if that's what it's called) after a failing a HIA a couple of weeks ago - him starting, and one of WGJ/JCW starting at tighthead would be my only changes.
Good to see Sam James back after injury
30.11.19_Worcester_Away_TeamNews_Insta.jpg
What's the news on Wilson?

Mako is a terrible scrummager, he should be replaced by Johnny May at loose head for England. May has a 100% scrummaging record.

Is Dan still out with possible concussion?
Jean Luc is not a lock, but i hear Sale is running thin at lock. If Dan comes back then he is more suited to play lock than his brother.
Will Dan struggle to make the starting lineup with the Curry brothers back or is there possibility that Ross drops to the bench?

Is Dan still out with possible concussion?
Jean Luc is not a lock, but i hear Sale is running thin at lock. If Dan comes back then he is more suited to play lock than his brother.
Will Dan struggle to make the starting lineup with the Curry brothers back or is there possibility that Ross drops to the bench?
Aye, Dans not cleared yet. He did play lock for us in preseason so will probably be ahead of JL when he's back - however JL went really well there last week, and Dan is our first choice 8, so maybe not.
If everyone's fit my guess is our first choice backrow is Ross, T. Curry, DdP. With the way our lock stocks are atm then we can fit both B.Curry and JLdP in the 23 either with JL starting in the second row or covering it from the bench.

Considering the dP twins, and T.Curry, have had no off/pre season I think they'll rotate around quite a lot

Does anyone know if any of the betting sites still show the non BT- televised games .Betfair were showing them last year but that seems to have stopped.

Does anyone know if any of the betting sites still show the non BT- televised games .Betfair were showing them last year but that seems to have stopped.
Bet365 have stopped showing them as well, I imagine the deal they had expired

Faf is untouchable in this side, haha
Weir dropped an elbow into fafs back as he scored, instantly got swarmed by two du Preezs, akker and Ross

Got his own saffa bodyguard brigade

Damn it JdP! Doont you care at about peoples fantasy teams?!

I cant watch it as im out the country what happened?

Latest posts